Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management envisages the institute par excellence, providing world class Technical and Management Education.
To impart quality education in the field of Engineering and Management; to foster mutually beneficial relationship with industries; to create intellectually stimulating environment for learning, research and promotion of professional and ethical values.
Salient features of Department
- The faculty members of the department have published more than 100 research papers in international and national journals and conferences. Two text books have also been published.
- Three patents have been granted to the faculty members.
- Area of specialization of the faculty includes luminescence, solid state lighting, computational physics, coupled map lattices, solid state ionics, optical waveguide sensors, study of. ‘Gadhi soil’ and conducting polymers.
- The Department has completed one MODROBS project with AICTE grant and Four R&D projects with grants from ICMR, SERB and DST. It has also completed one MoU with Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Mumbai.
- Recently the value added course “ESP-32 for IoT” is offered and opted by students of CS, IT and EC departments.
- Seven research students have obtained doctoral degrees under the guidance of the faculty.
- A grant of more than 1 Crore has been received by the department through various research projects funded by ICMR, DST, BARC ,SERC and AICTE.
- To accelerate research culture and to utilize the research lab facilities available with the department, MoU has been signed with Anand Niketan College, Warora.
- One of the important achievements of the department is that Dr. P.D. Belsare has published more than 16 SCIE research papers in the reputed journals during last three years. Recently, Dr. Tumesh Kumar Sahu has published a SCIE research paper in a renowned journal Advanced Science of Impact Factor of 17.52.
- Guest lectures on frontline topics by the eminent persons from various fields are organized periodically.