We aim to provide top-quality management education to fulfill the societal demands and become a distinguished center of learning.
Create a dynamic learning and research environment in management, fostering competent and ethical leaders for organizations.
The Department of Management Technology offers a full-time course for quality management education and research in the country. The program includes outdoor activities, such as sports competitions and cultural events, to provide holistic education and develop future leaders. The two-year course consists of four semesters and requires a degree in graduation with over 60% marks and completion of an MBA entrance exam
- Our program aims to equip management graduates with leadership and managerial skills to effectively manage change and achieve organizational objectives.
- We aim to develop functional management proficiency, diagnostic and problem-solving competency in management graduates to foster creativity, innovation, and entrepreneurship.
- We aim to cultivate values, professional ethics, and social responsibility in management graduates, enabling them to become committed and ethical professionals.
- Our graduates shall have necessary domain knowledge in the functional areas of business to achieve organizational objectives.
- Necessary Managerial skills and abilities.
- Required ability to work and lead effectively in the team based environment.
- Analytical and critical thinking abilities for data based decision making and problem solving.
- Understand ethical issues and will be able to demonstrate professionalism and ethical behavior.
- An ability to understand the business environment and will be able to demonstrate entrepreneurial abilities in new or existing enterprise
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
This is a full-time course offered by the Department of Management Technology with a vision of offering quality management education and research in the country.
To make sure a holistic management education is assured and to assist the graduates develop into modern leaders of the future, we provide possibilities outside the lecture rooms as well, be it commercial interactions, sports activities competitions, or cultural or entrepreneurial pursuits. The quality of instruction, meticulous curriculum and exposure that the scholars get at the department coupled with a Summer Internship helps them get organized and withstand the demanding corporate world.
It is a two-year course divided into four semesters. To seek admission in this course a candidate need to have a Degree with more than 60% marks and should have appeared for the MBA State level (CET) or any National Level (CAT, MAT, XATetc) Entrance examination.
- PEO1: Our management graduates will progress in their careers and shall have the leadership and managerial skills needed for achieving their organizational objectives.
- PEO2: Our management graduates shall have functional management proficiency, diagnostic and problem-solving competency enabling them to act with creativity, innovativeness and entrepreneurial spirit.
- PEO3: Our management graduates will demonstrate values and professional ethics as well as become socially responsible and committed professionals.
- MBA graduates will have the necessary domain knowledge in the functional areas of business to achieve organizational objectives.
- MBA Graduates will have the necessary managerial skills and abilities.
- MBA graduates will have the necessary ability to work and lead effectively in a team-based environment.
- MBA graduates will have analytical and critical thinking abilities for data-based decision-making and problem-solving.
- MBA graduates will understand ethical issues and will be able to demonstrate professionalism and ethical behaviour.
- MBA graduates will have the ability to understand the business environment and will be able to demonstrate entrepreneurial abilities in new or existing enterprises.
About MBA Integrated
The Masters of Business Administration (Integrated) is a unique 5 year course approved by AICTE. HSSC (XII class) passed students in any stream i.e. Science, Arts or Commerce. The course aims to create management professionals of high expertise through a learning environment that promotes innovation and creativity. Additionally, our Industry allied curriculum enables the student to learn and adapt to the regional and global business environment thereby creating business leaders and enterpreneurs.
- Leadership and problem-solving skills to achieve organizational objectives with ingenuity and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Embody high standards of values and ethics, becoming socially responsible professionals.
- The graduates shall have the latest disciplinary and interdisciplinary business and management knowledge and apply the appropriate skills to use modern technology to improve business performance.
- Implement skill sets to communicate effectively, work collaboratively, and lead in diverse environments.
- Develop an innovative and entrepreneurial approach to analyze problems, and exhibit entrepreneurial abilities in new or existing enterprise.
- Have knowledge of ethics and ethical standards and an ability to apply these while making decisions for creating sustainable workplaces and community.
- An ability to think critically, analyze data, make decisions and solve complex problems of the business world.
- Understand the global business scenario and possess the required skills to solve problems in the respective local, regional and global environments.
A Masters of Business Administration opens doors for students to work in various industries, banks and those organizations where management of material and operations, manpower, marketing of products and services, and financial aspects have to be managed.
According to the data based on the year 2020-21, students received a total number of 172 offers, out of which 125 were single offers. The highest salary offered that year was INR 7.8 LPA and the average was 5.59 LPA.
List of some of the leading companies participating in the placement drive
- Just Dial