The Civil Engineering Department offers a two-year full-time M. Tech. (Structural Engineering) program. The course covers topics such as structural analysis, earthquake engineering, and design of high rise structures. The program includes exposure to analysis and design softwares like STAAD.pro and offers industry internships to improve employability. In addition to this, Industry experts contribute to the curriculum and provide field knowledge through workshops, seminars, training courses, and lectures.
- To prepare graduates to perform structural analysis and Steel/RCC design of various structural systems.
- To prepare students to manage industrial project and research work in the relevant domain
- An ability to independently carry out research /investigation and development work to solve practical problems.
- An ability to write and present a substantial technical report/document.
- Demonstrate a degree of mastery over the area as per the specialization of the program i.e. Structural Engineering.
Students of Civil engineering can get varied job opportunities like Building control surveyor, CAD technician, Consulting civil engineer, Contracting civil engineer, Design engineer, Site engineer,
Structural engineer, Water engineer, etc
According to the data based on the year 2021-22, 11 students got placed and 3 students opted for higher studies.
List of some of the leading companies participating in the placement drive
- Zamil Steel Buildings India Pvt. Ltd
- Techyuga SSPL
- ,Ambuja Cement
- AQUADES Structural Consultants (P) Ltd.
- JMC Projects (India) Ltd
- Ceinsys Tech Ltd
- Arun Uttarwar & Associates
- VKA Infra Services Pvt Ltd
- Satish Raipure & Associates
- IPE Global Limited