We aim to inculcate in students flair for excellence to become technological leader in industry and society.
Create a stimulating learning environment for students and prepare them for industry and society-focused research.
Features of Department
- Well qualified and dynamic teaching faculty with 11 PhD’s having average teaching experience of more than 18 years.
- More than 100 Research Publications in National, International Journals and Conferences.
- Active Student Body
- SAE INDIA Collegiate Clubs
- ISHRAE Student Chapter
- Robotics Club
- The graduates shall be capable to accept challenges in Engineering industries.
- They shall demonstrate core competency to design, analyze and evaluate various engineering systems.
- They shall be able to apply computational and professional skills in corporate world.
- The program shall prepare the graduates for higher studies, entrepreneurship and create awareness about lifelong learning.
- Apply math, science, engineering fundamentals, and specialization to complex engineering problems.
- Identify, formulate, and analyze complex engineering problems using research-based knowledge.
- Design solutions and system components/processes for complex engineering problems with consideration for safety, societal and environmental impacts.
- Investigate complex problems using research-based knowledge and methods, including data analysis and synthesis.
- Select and apply appropriate modern engineering and IT tools and techniques to complex engineering activities.
- Consider societal, health, safety, legal, and cultural issues in engineering practice and responsibilities.
- Understand and demonstrate the importance of sustainable development in engineering solutions.
- Apply ethical principles and norms to engineering practice.
- Work effectively in individual and team settings, including multidisciplinary environments.
- Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and society at large.
- Demonstrate knowledge of engineering and management principles to manage projects and work effectively in multidisciplinary environments.
- Recognize and engage in lifelong learning to adapt to technological changes.
Program Specific Outcomes
- The graduates shall be capable for design, production and operations in core mechanical domain and management of interdisciplinary applications.
- They shall be capable of carrying out the analysis of mechanical and allied systems and provide numerical and computer based solution.
Mechanical Engineers are required in the core and software industries alike. They have a wide work in thermal power industry, gas turbines industry, air conditioning and refrigeration industry, oil and gas exploration and refining industries, agricultural sector, educational sector, aviation companies, shipping industries, aerospace industry, armed forces, pharmaceutical, automobile industry and many others.
According to the latest data based on the year 2021, out of 79 students, 60 students got placed on campus, 4 opted for higher studies and 1 opted for entrepreneurship.
List of some of the leading companies participating in the placement drive
- Tech Mahindra