The Electronics Engineering Department offers a two-year full-time M.Tech. program in VLSI Design. The curriculum is designed to teach students the complexities of contemporary Digital, Analog and RF system design, and Embedded systems using industry-standard EDA tools and platforms, including COMSOL Multiphysics, Mentor Graphics FPGA Advantage, Agilent ADS Design Suit, Tanner Tool, Keil MDK, Virtex 5 Development platform, and Embedded System Design environments. The program’s goal is to prepare graduates for employment in electronics engineering core, allied sectors, and entrepreneurship through hands-on training, core-elective courses, industry-oriented projects, and expert talks.
- To develop graduates with an ability to design and analyze VLSI Systems.
- To prepare graduates with necessary skills and knowledge of the discipline to excel in their career.
- To encourage life-long learning with commitment to ethical practices.
- An ability to acquire skills to interpret, analyze and evaluate problems pertaining to the discipline.
- Apply knowledge of VLSI Design to solve engineering problems.
- Independently carry out research / investigation and development of work to solve socio -economic problems.
- Write and present a substantial technical report /document.
A master degree course in Electronics Design Technology enables students to enter into an Electronics Core fields as a design engineer or research scholars. EDT Graduate can work with public sectors, Telecom Industry, computer Hardware and Software Industry, Network Industry, Automation and Instrumentation Industry.