M. Tech. (Computer Science & Engineering) is a two year full time programme offered by CSE Department. The curriculum of the programme is revised on regular basis to meet the current industry requirement with the involvement of Industry experts. Workshops, seminars, training courses, lectures, etc. by industry experts are organized on regular basis to impart field knowledge. Programme offers one year internship with Stipend to improve the employability of students for all eligible students under various categories by competent authority.
- To develop professionals with an ability to apply knowledge of Computer Science in identifying, analyzing and formulating problems and designing their solutions.
- To facilitate use of latest technologies and tools, multidisciplinary research and independent directed reflective learning.
- To enable graduates in communicating effectively with the stakeholders, demonstrating professional ethics and engaging in lifelong learning for professional advancement.
- Understand the scope of problems through critical analysis with respect to the computing domain, propose algorithms and model efficient scalable systems.
- Ability to augment domain knowledge by way of understanding effective methodologies and applying them to practice through experimentation.
- Apply techniques and tools in building reliable and maintainable software
- Ability to engage in multidisciplinary research and collaborate towards accomplishing a common goal.
- Ability to understand, design and develop software projects conforming specifications and budgetary constraints.
RCOEM’s Computer Science & Engineering graduates have ample employment opportunities in various sectors such as software industries, IT-enabled service firms, research, communication, and the government sector.
According to the latest data based on the year 2022-23, 12 students got placed in reputed companies.
List of some of the leading companies participating in placement drive
- Global Logic