Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering & Management has the distinction of offering first inter disciplinarily post graduate programme in Industrial Engineering in the year 2004. This Post Graduate programme has the available expertise of its core faculty supported by faculty of other departments and other engineering colleges. The programme functions with the state-of-the-art laboratories and close association with industries around. All the Post Graduate Projects are based on live problems faced by the industry.
- To prepare students to work in any engineering organization and undertake research work.
- To ensure development of problem solving ability through the use of industrial engineering tools and software.
- To encourage development of independent thinking and also the ability to work in teams through live projects undertaken in industry.
- Independently carry out research /investigation and development work to solve practical problems.
- Write and present a substantial technical report/document.
- Demonstrate a degree of mastery over the area as per the specialization of the program. The mastery should be at a level higher than the requirements in the appropriate bachelor program .
Students can work as manufacturing technician, quality assurance inspector, industrial mechanic, industrial electrician, industrial designer, manufacturing production supervisor, supply chain analyst, etc.