The Ph.D. program at RCOEM aims to foster research excellence and innovation in the engineering and management fields and prepare students for leadership roles in academia, industry, and beyond.
Candidates who have passed RTMNU PET/Equivalent exam as per RTMNU.
- Department of Electronics Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Management Technology (MBA)
Promote research among faculty and students, encourage interdisciplinary collaboration, connect with industry and universities, and establish RCOEM as a global R&D center.
- Our aim is to enhance research awareness by organizing a range of events, including national and international conferences, workshops on research methodology and patents, symposia, and guest lectures.
- We believe that faster collaboration and interaction among researchers working on disciplinary and interdisciplinary research is crucial. Therefore, we strive to foster such collaboration and encourage every faculty member to participate in research proposal writing and engage in R&D activities that can lead to a Doctoral degree.
- Organize guest lectures by eminent researchers from industry and academia.
- Depute faculty members for higher studies and collaborative research to National and International institutes.
- Extend project participation opportunities to faculty members and students funded and sponsored by apex bodies and organizations like UGC, CSIR, ICSSR, DRDO.
- Faculty members actively engage in R&D activities including writing research proposals, publishing papers, presenting at conferences, organizing workshops and conferences.
- Organize national level paper presentation contest for students.
- Organize extra and co-curricular activities for students and faculty members