M.Tech. in Robotics and Automation is a two year (4 Semester) full-time program offered by the Department of Mechanical Engineering. It is the first ever program in central India, offering the state of art technology encompassing digital advancement in Robotics & Automation.
(Eligibility for Admission:Min. 50% at UG level. in B.E/B.Tech)
- Industry oriented syllabus with special focus on experimental and activity based learning.
- Expert faculty with PhD in relevant domain.
- State-of-art laboratories well-equipped with modern hardware and high end softwares
- RCOEM – TATA – CIIIT Center for Invention, Innovation, Incubation and Training
- Academic flexibility to students to undertake full time internship or project in industry during third & fourth semester.
- Focus on skill development & hands on training in Robotics & Automation practices.
- Opportunity for internship with stipend and project work in industries.
- Placement support and research-oriented projects for every student.
- Tie up with industries for professional training on recent technologies.
- Financial support & academic incentives for IPR & publishing research papers in reputed journals.
- To prepare students to apply the knowledge gained through independent and reflective learning to robotics, automation and allied multidisciplinary domains.
- To prepare students to demonstrate the ability to use the modern tools related to knowledge base of Robotics and Automation.
- Carry out independent research/investigation and development work to solve practical problems.
- Write and present a substantial technical report/document.
- Demonstrate a degree of mastery in the area of Robotics and Automation.
Students can take up jobs in the field of Robotics and/or Automation such as Robotics Programmers, Robot Design Engineer, Robotics Test Engineers, Automated Product Design Engineer, Robotics System Engineer and Maintenance Engineers in manufacturing and service industry.