Masters of Business Administration (Integrated) – After XIIth
The Masters of Business Administration (Integrated) being offered by is a unique 5 year course approved by AICTE. HSSC (XII class) passed students in any stream i.e. Science, Arts or Commerce are eligible to join this course. The course aims to create management professionals of high expertise through a learning environment that promotes innovation and creativity. Industry allied curriculum enables the student to learn and adapt to the regional and global business environment thereby creating business leaders and enterpreneurs.
MBA Integrated program is designed so that our graduates display the much needed and holistic attributes including:
- Knowledge of business management and emerging technologies
- Interpersonal & Intrapersonal skills to build effective leaders
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Ethics and Social Responsibility
- Analytical Skills and Decision Making
- Global Adaptability
Program Education Objectives
- Our management graduates shall progress in their career and shall have leadership and managerial skills for achieving organizational objectives.
- Our management graduates shall be equipped with proficiency & diagnostic skills for problem solving. enabling them to act with ingenuity, innovativeness and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Our management graduates shall demonstrate values & professional ethics of highest standards to become socially responsible & dedicated professionals..
- The graduates shall have the latest disciplinary and interdisciplinary business and management knowledge and have the appropriate skills to use modern technology to improve business performance. Management, Nagpur.
- The graduates shall have the requisite skill sets to communicate effectively, work collaboratively, and lead in diverse environments.
- The graduates shall develop an innovative and entrepreneurial approach to analyze problems, and shall exhibit entrepreneurial abilities in new or existing enterprise.
- The graduates shall have the knowledge of ethics and ethical standards and an ability to apply these while making decisions for creating sustainable workplaces and community.
- The graduates shall have the ability to think critically, analyze data, make decisions and solve complex problems of the business world.
- The graduates shall be able to understand the global business scenario and possess the required skills to solve problems in the respective local, regional and global environments.