SAE-India RCOEM Collegiate Club
- SAE International, formerly named the Society of Automotive Engineers, is a United States-based, globally active professional association and standards developing organization for engineering professionals in various industries.
- SAE International is the leader in connecting and educating engineers while promoting, developing and advancing aerospace, commercial vehicle and automotive engineering.
- To advance mobility knowledge and solutions for the benefit of humanity.
- SAE is the leader in connecting and educating mobility professionals to enable safe, clean, and accessible mobility solutions.
- SAE International is a global association of more than 128,000 engineers and related technical experts in the aerospace, automotive and commercial-vehicle industries. Our core competencies are life-long learning and voluntary consensus standards development.
- SAE International’s charitable arm is the SAE Foundation, which supports many programs, including A World In Motion® and the Collegiate Design Series.
SAEINDIA is a strategic alliance partner of SAE International registered in India as an Indian nonprofit engineering and scientific society dedicated to the advancement of the mobility industry in India.
SAEINDIA is India’s leading resource for mobility technology. As an individual member-driven society of mobility practitioners, the ownership of SAEINDIA wrests with its members who are Individuals from the mobility community, which includes Engineers Executives from Industry, Government Officials, Academics and Students.
SAEINDIA hosts various student competitions like BAJA, SUPRA, AERO DESIGN, EFFICYCLE etc. with the objective of preparing mobility professionals for the Indian Automotive industry.
VISION & MISSION
- We are the most preferred technical body for knowledge dissemination & skill development of mobility professionals, students and faculty
- We are a trusted think-tank advising policymakers on Mobility-Related Matters
- We are a self-sustaining Society with more than 10% of Mobility Professionals as Members
- We are a nimble and Professional Organization Creating Value for Mobility Engineering Community
Baja SAE Program Objective
- Baja SAE is an intercollegiate engineering design competition for undergraduate and graduate engineering students. The object of the competition is to simulate real-world engineering design projects and their related challenges. Each team is competing to have its design accepted for manufacture by a fictitious firm. The students must function as a team to design, engineer, build, test, promote and compete with a vehicle within the limits of the rules. They must also generate financial support for their project and manage their educational priorities.
ABOUT TRIDENT RACING
The SAE INDIA RCOEM Collegiate club was established in the year 2012. With great enthusiasm and passion, TEAM IMPULSIFIERS participated in its first competition in 2014 and then in 2015 & 2016. The club was re-established after an interval of two years, i.e in 2018 with new devotion and enthusiasm that recreated the club making it alive by the force of fresh new spirits. And the team was named TEAM TRIDENT RACING.
Team members ( year wise list )
Students of SAE INDIA RCOEM Collegiate club with their F-1 Type vehicle @MMSCRT Chennai during SAE SUPRA’14
Hon. Secretary Shri Govindlalji Agrawal, Principal Dr. R.S Pande, Dean R&D Dr. P. Parlewar, H.O.D Dr. K.N. Agrawal with students holding the trophy for best project received from SAE INDIA Western Setion.
Hon’ble Chairman and secretary of RCOEM with other members of the management apprciating F-1 type car made by the students of Mech Engg Dept.
Team Impulsifiers of SAE INDIA RCOEM Collegiate Club @ SAE INDIA BAJA’2016 NATRIP
ATV designed by students of Team IMPULSIFIERS of SAE INDIA RCOEM Collegiate club
The F-1 Type vehicle for SUPRA 2015 at display during the Annakoot program in RCOEM