Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management envisages the institute par excellence, providing world class Technical and Management Education.
To impart quality education in the field of Engineering and Management; to foster mutually beneficial relationship with industries; to create intellectually stimulating environment for learning, research and promotion of professional and ethical values.
Salient features of Department
- The Mathematics Department has been equipped with an innovative Computational Mathematics Laboratory aligned with current requirements of technical education.
- The Mathematics Department has designed 22 mathematics courses at UG level fulfilling the current needs of all disciplines.
- The department has eight Assistant Professors.
- The faculty members have filed two patents out of which one got published.
- The faculty members have published about 45 research papers in International and National Journals of repute. They also have presented many papers in International and National conferences.
- Area of specialization of the faculty includes Fluid dynamics, Relativity and Cosmology, Statistics, Discrete Mathematics and Group Theory.
- Faculty members are regularly invited to deliver guest lectures at many institutions.
- Faculty members have chaired sessions at International and National Conferences.