This is a full-time course offered by the Department of Management Technology with a vision of offering quality management education and research in the country.
To make sure a holistic management education is assured and to assist the graduates develop into modern leaders of the future, we provide possibilities outside the lecture rooms as well, be it commercial interactions, sports activities competitions, or cultural or entrepreneurial pursuits. The quality of instruction, meticulous curriculum and exposure that the scholars get at the department coupled with a Summer Internship helps them get organized and withstand the demanding corporate world.
It is a two-year course divided into four semesters. To seek admission in this course a candidate need to have a Degree with more than 60% marks and should have appeared for the MBA State level (CET) or any National Level (CAT, MAT, XATetc) Entrance examination.
- PEO1: Our management graduates will progress in their careers and shall have the leadership and managerial skills needed for achieving their organizational objectives.
- PEO2: Our management graduates shall have functional management proficiency, diagnostic and problem-solving competency enabling them to act with creativity, innovativeness and entrepreneurial spirit.
- PEO3: Our management graduates will demonstrate values and professional ethics as well as become socially responsible and committed professionals.
- MBA graduates will have the necessary domain knowledge in the functional areas of business to achieve organizational objectives.
- MBA Graduates will have the necessary managerial skills and abilities.
- MBA graduates will have the necessary ability to work and lead effectively in a team-based environment.
- MBA graduates will have analytical and critical thinking abilities for data-based decision-making and problem-solving.
- MBA graduates will understand ethical issues and will be able to demonstrate professionalism and ethical behaviour.
- MBA graduates will have the ability to understand the business environment and will be able to demonstrate entrepreneurial abilities in new or existing enterprises.