RCOEM Local Chapter About Swayam About Nptel Achievements Reports Statistics
Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management has been recognized as SWAYAM-NPTEL Local Chapter Since July 2018. Local Chapter ID is : 1981
Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India has initiated an indigenous project called SWAYAM ‘Study Webs of Active Learning for Young Aspiring Minds’, which hosts ‘Massive Open Online Courses’ MOOCs. The SWAYAM platform has been conceived to provide access to the quality e-learning/Online-learning resources across the country.
- SWAYAM is a programme initiated by Government of India and designed to achieve the three cardinal principles of Education Policy viz., access, equity and quality.
- The objective of this effort is to design and take the best teaching learning resources to all, including the most disadvantaged and make them able to join the mainstream of the knowledge economy.
- In order to ensure that, the best quality content is produced and delivered, 9 National Coordinators have been appointed under SWAYAM. They are: AICTE, NPTEL, UGC, CEC, NCERT, NIOS, IGNOU, IIMB, NITTTR.
- To know more visit : http://swayam.gov.in
The National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL) was initiated by seven Indian Institutes of Technology (Bombay, Delhi, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras, Guwahati and Roorkee) along with the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore in 2003. NPTEL started offering certification on courses offered in the open online mode, based on the MOOCs model.
- Largest online repository in the world of courses in Engineering, Basic Sciences and selected Humanities and Social Sciences subjects.
- NPTEL helps disseminate online teaching/learning content of high quality and uses Information Technology for dissemination.
- All those who are gainfully employed in industries and all other walks of life and require continuous training and updating their knowledge can also benefit from well-developed and peer-reviewed course contents by the IITs, IISc and other partner institutions in NPTEL.
- NPTEL conducts Online in-person, proctored certification examination twice a year. The objective of this examination is to enable students to obtain certificates for NPTEL courses and make them employable in the industry or pursue a suitable higher education programme. The advanced NPTEL courses are also being recognized by AICTE as Faculty development programs (FDP).
- NPTEL courses are open for anyone to access – at no cost. So anyone who is interested in learning gets access to quality content, which also includes discussion with the content creator and access to assignments for self testing.
- To know more visit :https://nptel.ac.in
BEST NEW LOCAL CHAPTER Award out side top 100
Ms. Pallavi Waghmare , student of VIth Semester from Department of Management Technology (Integrated) has completed 2 Weeks Internship at IIT, Kharagpur under ‘NPTEL Internship Scheme’.
On the basis of performance in NPTEL Online Examination during Jan-Apr 2019 run, NPTEL Team IIT (Kanpur) has invited 6 students form RCOEM to visit CSE Dept. IIT, Kanpur.
- NUPUR VYAS (Dept. of Computer Science )
- PRANAV MANBHEKAR (Dept. of Computer Science )
- RAKSHITA JAYANT JOSHI (Dept. of Computer Science )
- NIMESH SINGH (Dept. of Information Technology )
- RUCHIKA NARENDRA MOHTA (Dept. of Electronics Engineering)
- SHANTANU MANOJ MOHOD (Dept. of Electronics Engineering)
147th NPTEL Local Chapter Ranking
Top Performing Mentor Certificate
Active SPOC Certificate
126th NPTEL Local Chapter Ranking
Active SPOC Certificate
Awareness Workshop on SWAYAM and NPTEL
RCOEM SWAYAM-NPTEL Local Chapter Ranking
- 126th Jan-Apr 2019 NPTEL Local Chapter Ranking
- 147th July-Oct 2018 NPTEL Local Chapter Ranking
|Course Run||Present||Gold||Elite||Silver||Successful||Topper of the Course|
|Score Range||≥ 90%||≥60 & ≤74||≥75 & ≤89||≥40 & ≤59|