RCOEM selected as Knowledge Management Partner Institution (KMPI) by Consultancy Development Center, Government of India.
Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering & Management (RCOEM) has been empanelled as Knowledge Management Partner Institution (KMPI) under the Programme on “Building Capacities for Consultancy Development & Knowledge Management with Partner Institution (KMPI)” of the Consultancy Development Center (CDC), Government of India.
The KMPI will establish the Consultancy Development Unit with computing, documentation, communication and research facilities to survey, research, undertake studies and compile case studies, designs, methods, models, strategies, approaches and Implementations of successful interventions, initiatives and projects which can make an impact in industries, communities and institutions.
Experts in various domain areas, resource persons, interns and students from KMPI will interact with CDC for some or all of the following activities and any other relevant activity identified in future, depending on the profile of their qualifications, experience & expertise.
The various activities that will be undertaken through this cell will be :
- Advocating the Knowledge Repository Initiative of CDC.
- Taking up Studies and Project Assignments with a view to understand strategies, approaches, good practices, methods, implementations and compile documents relating to useful practices or implementations which can be disseminated through the knowledge repository.
- Offering short term and long term Courses in areas such as Technical Consultancy and Management Consultancy.
- Undertaking Consultancy Assignments for Capacity Building of Individuals/ Professionals in Industries, Consultancy Agencies and Institutions.
- Conducting periodic assessments and certification of Competencies in designated areas related to a) Technology Development and Technology/ Innovation Management b) Competency Development and Capacity Building in identified Domain Areas c) Design, Development and Implementation of Business Automation Solutions d) Designing and Implementing Performance Management Solutions e) Implementation of Activity Based Costing f) Operations Management for Quality Assurance & Continuous Improvements g) Infrastructure, Asset and Facility Management Solutions