RCOEM has consistently achieved prolific placements through campus recruitment drives. Average placements fore last 10 years is more than 80%.
- Placements in DREAM companies like ADOBE (20Lackhs PA), AMAZON (15Lackhs PA), VMWARE (14.86 LPA), HSBC (12Lackhs PA) etc.
- Many companies have hired full time interns with stipend.
- Large number of core and IT companies representing a broad spectrum of industries visit the college for campus recruitments.
Last Updated on 8th Jan 2018
- Highest Selections by Accenture, Infosys & Wipro in the Entire Region as DAY-1 Companies. Students of RCOEM have got opportunities to appear DREAM companies like ADOBE (20 Lackhs PA), AMAZON (15Lackhs PA), VMWARE (14.86 LPA), HSBC (12 Lackhs PA) etc.
- Many companies have hired full time interns with stipend. The students undergoing internships in some of these organizations are likely to get full time offer at the end of their internship.
- Highest ever number of DAY-1 selection (943 offers) by Accenture (413 Offers), Infosys (302 Offers) and Wipro (228 Offers) in Maharashtra, Western and Central India.
- 35 Students selected with package more than 8 Lacs PA.
- Highest Selections in Indian Navy through UES from all Engineering Colleges under Western Naval Command.
- 98 % of the eligible students placed through campus placements.
- Total 342 Selections by Infosys – Highest ever number of DAY-1 Selections by Infosys as well as any other company in the entire Maharashtra and Western Region
- Total 231 Selections by Tech Mahindra – Highest ever number of DAY-1 Selections by Tech Mahindra in entire Maharashtra.
- Highest number of offers (750+) for one college in entire Maharashtra.
- Highest number of offers (600+) for single college in entire Maharashtra .
- Total 295 Selections by Accenture – Highest number of DAY-1 Selections by Accenture in the region for the batch
- Total 191 Selections by Accenture –Highest number of DAY-1 Selections by Accenture in Maharashtra for the 2013 Batch
Our Past Recruiters-Core Companies (Last Five Years)
|ADITYA BIRLA GROUP LTD.||MARVELL INDIA PVT. LTD.|
|ATLAS COPCO LTD.||MEDIA OCCEAN LTD.|
|BARCLAYS||MU SIGMA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS LTD.|
|BGR ENERGY||NEW CONSOLIDATED CONSTRUCTION COMPANY LTD.|
|BLUE STAR INDIA LTD.||NVIDIA GRAPHICS PVT. LTD.|
|BOSCH INDIA LTD.||OFFICEBOX SOLUTIONS|
|CIPLA LTD.||ORACLE FINANCE SOFTWARE SERVICES|
|DELL INTERNATIONAL SERVICES||PRODUCTION MODELING INDIA (PMI)|
|FLUOR DANIEL INDIA PVT. LTD.||RAYMONDS LIMITED|
|FUTURE FIRST||SANKALP SEMICONDUCTORS PVT. LTD.|
|FUTURE GROUP||SASKEN COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOIGES LTD.|
|GATI KWE||SCHWING STETTER INDIA|
|GEOMETRIC||SHAPOORJI PALLONJI & CO. LTD.|
|GMR AIRPORT DEVELOPMENT LTD||SIMPLEX INFRASTRUCTURE|
|IDEA CELLULAR LTD.||SOCTRONICS|
|INDIABULLS POWER LTD.||SOMA ENTERPRISES LTD.|
|INDIAN ARMY||SUNFLAG IRON & STEEL CO. LTD|
|INDORAMA SYNTHETIC LTD.||TAL MANUFACTURING SOLUTIONS LTD.|
|ITC INFOTECH INDIA LIMITED||TATA LOCKHEED MARTIN AEROSTRUCTURES LTD.|
|JARO EDUCATION, PUNE||TORRENT POWER LTD.|
|JOHNSON CONTROLS INDIA PVT. LTD.||TOYO ENGINEERING|
|K&J PROJECTS LTD.||TPG CONSULTING PVT LTD (Progress Group)|
|KEC INTERNATIONAL LTD.||TRIVENI TURBINES LTD.|
|KIRLOSKAR GROUP||TVS MOTORS CO. LTD.|
|L&T CONSTRUCTION||ULTRATECH CEMENT LTD.|
|L&T IES||WIPRO GROUP (FURNITURE & LIGHTING)|
|LANCO POWER LTD.||WIPRO TECHNOLOGIES (VLSI)|
|MAHAGUN DEVELOPERS PVT LTD||XORIANT SOLUTIONS|
|MAHINDRA & MAHINDRA LTD.||RANE HOLDINGS LIMITED|
|MAHINDRA TWO WHEELER LIMITED||INTERNATIONAL COMBUSTION|
Our Past Recruiters -IT & Core Companies (Last Five Years)
|3D PLM||KLOUDDATA LABS|
|ACCENTURE LTD.||KPIT CUMMINS|
|ADP INDIA LIMITED||L&T INFOTECH|
|AMAZON||MARVELL INDIA PVT. LTD.|
|AMDOCS INDIA PVT. LTD.||MINDTREE LIMITED|
|BLUE STAR INFOTECH||MU-SIGMA|
|CALIBER POINT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS LTD.||NICE SOFTWARE SOLUTION|
|CAPGEMINI INDIA PVT. LTD.||NICE SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS|
|CIPHER TECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD||NTT DATA INDIA PVT. LTD.|
|CYBAGE SOFTWARE PVT. LTD.||ORACLE FINANCIAL SEVICES|
|EBIX SOFTWARE PVT. LTD.||PERSISTENT SYSTEMS LTD.|
|EXCELLON SOFTWARE PVT. LTD.||QUICKHEAL TECHNOLGIES|
|e-ZEST SOLUTIONS LTD.||RELIANCE JIO INFOCOM|
|G.S. LABORATORY PVT. LTD.||SIEMENES|
|GLOBAL LOGIC SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS||SOKRATI TECHNOLOGIES|
|HCL TECHNOLOGIES LTD.||SYNTEL|
|HSBC GTL||TECH MAHINDRA|
|IBM INDIA PVT LTD||WIPRO TECHNOLOGIES|
|IGATE PATNI||YODLEE INFOTECH|
|INFOCEPTS PVT. LTD.||YPSILON CONSULTING PVT. LTD.|
|INFORMATICA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS||ZENSAR TECHNOLOGIES LTD.|
|INFOSTRETCH SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD.||ZS ASSOCIATES|
|INFOSYS||ZYCUS INDIA PVT. LTD.|
Last Updated on 1st June 2017
Training and Placement Cell
Training and Placement Cell provides a window of opportunities to the students over a wide variety of careers in a broad spectrum of Industries/Organizations in India and Abroad. It serves as a single point of contact for the organizations on various Industry-Institute initiatives like Industrial Training, Guest Lectures, FDP’s, Alumni Lectures.
Over the years, the section has maintained good and strong relationship with Industries across the country and as a result, has built up an impressive placement record both in terms of percentage of registered students placed, as well as the number of companies visiting the campus. The performance of students has been commendable and placement record reveals the testimony of their performance.
The Training and Placement department organizes seminars for students to enlighten them about placement activities, general requirements of the companies and how to prepare the for the campus selection. It also undertakes various programs in alliance with host faculty and guest faculty for the improvement of student’s general aptitude, communication skills and interview skills. Training and Placement department conducts special sessions for aptitude development of students as well as GD- PI session in association with respective departments. Special programmes for the Aptitude Development and clearing the Aptitude Tests of the companies are organized in association with Faculty coordinators at the department level.
Training Programs for selected Students
1. The students selected by Infosys were given extensive training jointly by the experts from the company and the college under the campus-connect foundation programme. Prof. Mangesh Wanjari from CSE Department coordinated the activity
2. The students selected by ITC Infotech Ltd. Were provided the training in java and wind-chill software by the trainers from the company
The department conducts awareness sessions in each department and speaks to the students about the campus selection process, eligibility, industry scenario, preparations, and industry expectations in the month of August.