FACULTY RECRUITMENT NOTICE
Rolling Advertisement for RCOEM, Nagpur / Advt. No.: ROCEM/GAD/FA (Rolling)/01/2022
Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management, Nagpur founded in 1984 gives an idyllic setting where individuals are honed to be ethical professionals. RCOEM has been recognized for its commitment to excellence to technical education. The reputation that RCOEM has earned comes from the efforts, contributions and achievements of our thousands of partners in education /stakeholders.
Institute offers B Tech, M Tech, and Ph D in several disciplines. A brief of the programs presented below:
|B Tech||M Tech||M B A||Ph D|
• Biomedical Engineering
• Computer Science Engineering (Cyber Security, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning)
• Civil Engineering
• Electrical Engineering
• Electronics & Communications Engg
• Electronics Engineering
• Industrial Engineering
• Information Technology
• Mechanical Engineering
• Industrial Engineering
• Computer Science Engineering
• Power Electronics & Power System
• Structural Engineering
• Geotechnical Engineering
•Robotics & Automation
• VLSI Design
• MBA with specialization in Marketing, Finance, HR, and
• MBA Integrated
Applications are invited online from Indian nationals, including Persons of Indian Origins (PIOs) and Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs) and Foreign nationals* for the posts of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor in various disciplines: Mechanical Engineering Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Social Science & Humanities, Management Studies, and allied disciplines.
Interested candidates are advised to visit the relevant department webpage To learn more about research area in the department and apply accordingly. Minimum Qualification (for all faculty positions): PhD with first class or equivalent (in terms of grades, etc.) at the preceding degree in the appropriate branch, with a very good academic record throughout.
The applicant should possess proven research acumen evident from qualify publications, awards of sponsored research grants and intellectual property created. (Please refer AICTE minimum qualifications for the appointment of teacher’s regulation)
Qualification as per AICTE normsApplicants applying for the post of Assistant professor in engineering discipline must possess B.E./B Tech degree in the relevant discipline. Applicants applying for the post of Assistant professor in Management must possess MBA/relevant degree.
- The mere possession of minimum qualifications does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. The institute may restrict the number of such candidates to a reasonable limit based on qualifications and experience, which may be higher than the essential qualifications prescribed here in above.
- Higher initial pay to exceptionally qualified and deserving candidates may be considered.
- Applicant not found suitable for higher positions may be considered for lower positions in the same area of specialization.
How to Apply :
- ONLINE application registration can be done here
- Applicants may apply in the prescribed format (optional) mentioning the registration number; Download format
- The duly filled applications in PDF format along with all relevant details as prescribed in points 4-7 should be submitted to email@example.com as a single PDF file not exceeding 5 MB.
- Candidates will be required to list out their proposed, ongoing and completed research projects.
- Write a short paragraph on the teaching philosophy and strategy you plan to pursue. List your achievement in research, innovation and administration and your role in them/Statement of Purpose..
- If physically challenged, please provide all the details with relevant certificates.
- Applicants who are employed in Government, Semi-Government Organizations should send their applications through proper channel else they will be required to produce a ‘No Objection Certificate (NOC)’ from their employer at the time of interview.
Application ProcessingThis is a Rolling Advertisement; therefore, applicants can submit their online applications at any time on or after the opening date i.e. after deceleration on the website
Applications shall be processed based on the requirement of the Institute in specialized areas. Other relevant and suitable applications would be kept alive for processing in the next cycle.
The processing of the applications will be done from time to time to time. The decision in this regard will be taken by the Management. Processing of the applications, short listing of applications, selection will be done as per the decision of the Management from time to time
*Foreign national means a person who does not have either an Indian passport, or a PIO/OCI card. Foreign nationals can be offered contractual appointment for up to five years. Depending on the performance; the appointment can be renewed thereafter