RCOEM Technology Business Incubators (TBI) Foundation(Center for Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Incubation)
Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management, Nagpur
RCOEM TBI Foundation, a section 8 company registered under section 7 of the Companies Act, 2013 established at RCOEM to give momentum to innovation, entrepreneurship and incubation support related activities. It is a flagship initiative of the institute, intended to build a strong eco-system for nurturing innovation and startups in the region that will drive sustainable economic growth and generate employment opportunities.
The Technology Incubation Centre at Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering & Management, Nagpur will assist you to realize your dreams as an entrepreneur by taking your ideas from concept to full Commercialization.
We endeavor to develop a novel framework for sustainable business ecosystem to promote innovation and nurture entrepreneurship.
- To build a strong eco-system for nurturing innovation and Startups in the region that will drive sustainable economic growth and employment
- New Venture Creation: To inculcate entrepreneurship and new venture creation based on innovative technology.
- Technology Commercialization: to provide a platform for speedy Commercialization of technologies developed in the host institution or industry and R&D institution of the country.
- Interfacing and Networking: to provide networking between academia, industry and financial institution.
- Value Addition: to provide value added services viz. legal, financial, technical, IPR, etc. to incubate.
RCOEM TBI Incubation SupportPhysical infrastructure:
- Fully furnished Office Space
- Shared resources: Meeting rooms, Conference rooms
- Office productivity equipment: Fax, Photocopier, Shredder, Scanner, Projector
- Access to Innovation and Design Center and RCOEM Labs Equipment and software tools
- Preincubation Phase: Rs. 3.00 lakhs
- Incubation Phase : As per requirement
- Facilitation for Government funding programs (*Subject to eligibility and selection process.)
MSME HI/BI :
- “Support for Entrepreneurial and Managerial Development of SMEs through Incubators”.
- Max Support : Rs. 6.5 lakh.
- Sector: Manufacturing and Process Industries
- A Scheme Promoting Innovation, Rural Industry & Entrepreneurship
- Sector: Agriculture and allied
- Max.Support : Rs. 4.0 lakh.
Advisory and coaching:
- Trainings and workshops
- Free advisory from Experts- legal, CA, IP,CS.
- Facilitation for business, professionals and expert network
- Facilitation for investors network
- Showcasing opportunities
- Experiential learnings in incubator
- RCOEM ecosystem- technical resources and interactions, students, library
- Media visibility
- Address for incorporation
- RCOEM -TBI Foundation
Ira Industries, engaged in manufacturing patented modern building and paver blocks with novel concept that requires process modification in manufacturing with silica fume and fly-ash admixtures. The manufactured blocks are fit for low, medium and heavy traffic condition. The company also manufactures building blocks for compound walls, emergency shelters and Permeable Blocks.
CEO: Mr. Akshay Shirpurkar ( B.E. Civil)
The Imperial Lubricants : A startup engaged in manufacturing Multipurpose Grease, a Low cost substitute for Import Quality branded grease. The startup aims at improvement in consistency, density, quality, drop point and other properties for varied applications.
CEO: Mr. Apurv Dey ( III year B.E. Electronics)
Somebuddy is a ITES platform to address construction related issues. It is a platform where one can find experienced contractors, material suppliers and service providers from architects to interior designers and compare quotations, reviews necessary to make a right decision.
Team : Mr. Vaibhav Kaushik, Mr. Akshans Gupta and Mr.Tarun Rawat ( B.E. Electronics )
Doorstep one-stop solution for servicing, repair and insurance renewal services for two wheelers.
Team : Mr.Suraj Birthariya( IV Year B.E. EN) , Mr. Abhijeet Gupta (IV year B.E EN) and Mr. Lokesh Chanchlani ( IV Year B.E. IT)
How to applyRCOEM TBI Foundation invites applications from students, alumni, potential technology start-ups and existing companies to incubate their own ideas and technologies with our support. To apply :
- Step 1: Download the application form from www.rcoemtbi.org or submit your idea through Incubation Cell link
- Step 2: Submit form along with the incubation proposal including objectives and business plan for the proposed venture.
- Step 3: The application is assessed by an expert committee through Business Plan presentation and interaction with team member.
- Step 4: Agreement signing and admission to RCOEM TBI Foundation.
Contact Us:RCOEM TBI Foundation,
Administrative Building, 1st Floor,
Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering & Management,
Katol Road, Gittikhadan,
Phone : (91)-(712)-2580011 ext: 5115
Website – www.rcoemtbi.org
E-Mail : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org