OASIS- The Entrepreneurship Development Cell
OASIS-The Entrepreneur Development Cell (EDC) of Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering & Management (RCOEM) has been established in the year 2006-07 to encourage graduating engineers to consider Self-employment as a career option. This cell promotes the Entrepreneurship through guest lectures, workshops, seminars, competitions and Industrial visits. EDC was formed by Prof. I.P.Keswani, Head, Industrial Engineering. In 2011-12, Cell received grant of Rs.4 Lacks from AICTE to promote the activities and Prof.M.R.Jain was chief coordination. Presently, Prof. Uday B. Mujumdar is Incharge of the ED cell.
- We Dream
- We Promote Entrepreneurship
- We Create Jobs & Goods
- We Take Calculated Risks.
- We Live Our Passion.
- We Are Entrepreneur.
- We Are the Future Of Great India.
As the importance of ‘Entrepreneurship' is growing day by day, “Oasis- the ED Cell” at RCOEM envisions a time, when youth will look up to the new generation of CEO’s and entrepreneurs as their modern HEROS. Motivated by this vision, an enthusiastic bunch of people at ED-Cell, are working to induce an entrepreneurial mindset into the students and to air an innovative streak in them. We are here to water the ‘Ideas’ in the bud and help them bloom into impactful endeavors. We are here to support the aspiring entrepreneurs of the future and also to drive-in the real sense of ‘entrepreneurship’ in those, who are new to this entrepreneurial world. We are working towards building an inspired GenNext who has the inbuilt urge to innovate, take risks, shoulder social responsibility, create jobs, grow our economy and indulge in creative execution of their bubbling ideas.
OASIS tries to meets these objectives through networking student enterprises from campus to incubators to transform the newly proposed ideas into successful start-ups. Workshops in association with professionals and competitions will be organized with a host of speaker series of eminent personalities, our own alumni to inspire, motivate and invoke the giant potential within the students.
OASIS at RCOEM, is committed to become best Institute in central India for Entrepreneurship promotion, facilitating Startups and Training in the field of Entrepreneurship. OASIS strives to build new eco system conducive to first generation entrepreneurs, provide Education, Training, Technology, Financial & Marketing support, Competent Faculty Support, and Consultancy to budding Entrepreneurs.
In Consonance With This Belief, OASIS Aims At:
- Creating a multiplier effect on opportunities for self-employmen
- Augmenting the supply of competent entrepreneurs through training
- Augmenting the supply of entrepreneur trainer-motivators
- Participating in institution building efforts
- Inculcating the spirit of 'Entrepreneurship' in youth
- Developing and disseminating new knowledge and insights in entrepreneurial theory and practice through research
- Facilitating corporate excellence through creating entrepreneurs (entrepreneurial managers)
- Improving managerial capabilities of small scale industries
- Sensitizing the support system to facilitate potential and existing entrepreneurs establish and manage their enterprises.
- To create an environment for Self-employment, Promote Innovation, Incubation and Entrepreneurship development through formal and non-formal programs.
- To introduce the concept of entrepreneurship in curricula at different levels
- To promote employment opportunities.
- To utilize the infrastructure facilities and technically trained manpower for the development of non-corporate and unorganized sectors.
OASIS ACTIVITIESThe EDC promotes Entrepreneurship related activities such as:
- Guest lectures by successful alumni in business and other prominent Industrialist of the region,
- Conducts entrepreneurship Training program for first year students “ACCRETE” for 02 days,
- EMPRESARIO-One day workshop on “Basics of entrepreneurship”.
- Workshop on “ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT”
- Industrial visits and training on soft skills at department level.
- Business game and many more allied activities.
- Workshops, Seminars, Hands on training program.
|Civil||Prof. Manoj Tiwarifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Computer Science||Dr.Ram Hablaniemail@example.com|
|Electronics & Communication||Dr. Sanket Kasturiwalafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Electronics Design Technology||Dr.Vivek Khetadeemail@example.com|
|Electrical||Prof. Uday Mujumdarfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Master of Computer Applications(MCA)||Prof.Manish Motghareemail@example.com|
|MBA||Prof. (Mrs) Sunita Dhotefirstname.lastname@example.org|