Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering & Management (RCOEM) is having Entrepreneur Development Cell-OASIS. This Cell was launched in the year 2006-07. EDC was formed by Prof. I.P.Keswani, HOD, INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING in RCOEM with a view to encourage students of college from all the discipline's student to consider Self-employment as a career option, also provide training in Entrepreneurship through varius guest lectures,compitations and Industrial Visits.
OUR VISION AT OASIS
- We Dream
- We Promote Entrepreneurship
- We Create Jobs & Goods
- We Take Calculated Risks.
- We Live Our Passion.
- We Are Entrepreneur.
- We Are the Future Of Great India.
As ‘Entrepreneurship' is growing day by day and it is to be one of the business world's biggest buzz words.
Oasis- the ED- Cell at RCOEM Nagpur envisions a time, when youth will look up to the new generation of CEO’s and entrepreneurs as their modern HEROS.
Motivated by this vision, an enthusiastic bunch of people at ED-Cell, are working to induce an entrepreneurial mindset into the students and to air an innovative streak in them. We are here to water the ‘Ideas’ in the bud and help them bloom into impactful endeavors. We are here to support the aspiring entrepreneurs of the future and also to drive-in the real sense of ‘entrepreneurship’ in those, who are new to this entrepreneurial world.
We strive to motivate students that the idea of entrepreneurship applies as much in politics, religion, society and the arts, as it does in business. We are working towards building an inspired GenNext who has the inbuilt urge to innovate, take risks, shoulder social responsibility, create jobs, grow our economy and indulge in creative execution of their bubbling ideas.
In future, ED-Cell will try to meets these objectives through networking student enterprises from campus to incubators, seeding funds and angel investors to transform the newly proposed ideas into successful start-ups. Workshops in association with national professionals and national level competitions will be organized with a host of speaker series of eminent personalities, our own alumni to inspire, motivate and invoke the giant potential within the students.
OUR MISSION AT OASIS
Oasis “The Ed Cell” At SRCOEM, Is Committed To Become Number One Institute In Central India For Entrepreneurship Education, Facilitating Startups, Creating Jobs, Training And Research In The Field Of Entrepreneurship.
The Institute Strives To Build New Eco System Conducive To First Generation Entrepreneurs, Provide Education, Training, Technology, Financial& Marketing Support, Competent Faculty Support, and Consultancy To Budding Entrepreneurs.
An acknowledged RCOEM, “ED Cell-OASIS” is committed to entrepreneurship education, training and research. The institute strives to provide innovative training techniques, competent faculty support, consultancy and quality teaching & training material.
In Consonance With This Belief, OASIS Aims At:
- creating a multiplier effect on opportunities for self-employmen
- augmenting the supply of competent entrepreneurs through training
- augmenting the supply of entrepreneur trainer-motivators
- participating in institution building efforts
- inculcating the spirit of 'Entrepreneurship' in youth
- developing and disseminating new knowledge and insights in entrepreneurial theory and practice through research
- facilitating corporate excellence through creating entrepreneurs (entrepreneurial managers)
- improving managerial capabilities of small scale industries
- sensitizing the support system to facilitate potential and existing entrepreneurs establish and manage their enterprises.
- To create an environment for Self-employment, Promote Innovation Incubation and Entrepreneurship development through formal and non-formal programs.
- To introduce the concept of entrepreneurship in curricula at diploma and degree levels.
- To develop management personnel at appropriate levels for the non-corporate and unorganized sectors like education, rural development, small-scale industry etc.
- To utilize the infrastructure facilities and technically trained manpower for the development of non-corporate and unorganized sectors.
- To promote employment opportunities.
ACTIVITIESThe EDC promotes Entrepreneurship related activities such as:
- Guest Lectures by successful alumni in business and other prominent Industrialist of the region,
- Conducts entrepreneurship Training program for first year students “ACCRETE” for 02 days,
- EMPRESARIO-One day workshop on “Basics of entrepreneurship”, FOR ALL second year students.
- 3-day workshop on “ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT”
- Industrial visits and training on soft skills.
- Business game and many more allied activities.
- Understanding Tally-ERP Program
Professor In-Charges For Respective Departments
|Electronics & Telecommunication||Prof.vajayanti email@example.com|
|C.S||Prof. Pardhi Sirfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|I.T||Prof. Ashish Chandakemail@example.com|
|EDT||Prof. s firstname.lastname@example.org|
|MCA||Prof. kishor email@example.com|
|MBA||Prof. Sunita Dhotefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mechanical||Prof. Nitin Gudadheemail@example.com|
|Electrical||Prof. u v Majumdarfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Electronics||Prof. sandeep email@example.com|
|Civil||Prof. manoj firstname.lastname@example.org|