M.Tech. Admission (2017-18)
All admissions at Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management, Nagpur are done strictly on the basis of merit and in a transparent manner. College has not authorized any agency or agent for admission of students. In this regard parents and candidates are sincerely advised not to fall a prey to unscrupulous agents or agencies.
- All admissions will be done as per guidelines of Competent Authority of Govt. of Maharashtra for the session 2017-18.
- All the aspiring candidates seeking admissions under any quota (CAP quota / Linguistic Minority quota / Institutional Level quota / NRI / CIWGC(Gulf NRI) / FN / PIO - Overseas Citizens of India quota) must register their name on the official website www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in and obtain Unique Application ID for the candidate.
- All types of candidates, including minorities, aspiring for admission under any quota, it is mandatory to get registered and get documents verified and confirmed at facilitation center.
For Maharashtra State Candidates and All India Candidates
- The Candidate should be an Indian National.
- Passed Bachelor Degree in the relevant field of Engineering and Technology from All India Council for Technical Education or Central or State Government approved institutions or equivalent, with at least 50% marks (at least 45% marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories and persons with disability residing within the territory of India);
- Passed Bachelor Degree in the relevant course of Engineering and Technology as specified in the eligibility criteria for admission to a Post Graduate Degree course of the concerned University for which admission is being sought;
- Obtained score in Graduates Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) conducted by Indian Institute of Technology;
- For sponsored candidates, minimum of two years of full time work experience in a registered firm/ company/industry/ educational and/ or research institute/ any Government Department or Government Autonomous Organization in the relevant field in which admission is being sought.
Children of NRI / OCI / PIO, Children of Indian workers in the Gulf Countries, Foreign Nationals
- Passed Bachelor Degree in the relevant field of Engineering and Technology from All India Council for Technical Education or Central or State Government approved institutions or equivalent, with at least 50 % marks;
- Passed Bachelor Degree in the relevant course of Engineering and Technology as specified in the eligibility criteria for admission to a Post Graduate Degree course of the concerned University for which admission is being sought.
Remark : Candidates appeared for final year examination fulfilling the remaining eligibility criteria will be offered provisional admission subject to the condition that they will pass the examination with the required percentage of marks on or before the cut-off date of DTE. In case, the candidate fails to produce the results of the final year examination on or before the cut-off date, then admission offered to such candidate will automatically be cancelled and the fees (tuition, development and other fees) paid by the candidate of the academic year 2017-18 will be forfeited.
If the seat remaining vacant it will be filled by Non-GATE candidates by the permission of Directorate of Technical Education (DTE).
Distribution of seatsShri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management is a Linguistic Minority (Hindi) Institute as per the notification by Government of Maharashtra vide circular no. AES/2008/40/(8)/R.No.359/2008/Seat No. 1, Dated 12th February 2009.
|Stream of Admission||Linguistic Minority
|Centralized Admission Process (CAP)
[ 15% - Non Sponsored
5% - Sponsored ]
The Institute level admissions : For Institute level admission also, the registration on DTE website is mandatory.
For further details, please visit the DTE website (click here)
|Course Name||Sanctioned Intake|
|i)||M.Tech. ( Structural Engineering )||18 seats|
|ii)||M.Tech ( Industrial Engineering )||18 seats|
|iii)||M.Tech ( VLSI )||24 seats|
|iv)||M.Tech ( Computer Science & Engineerng )||24 seats|
|v)||M.Tech ( Power Electronics & Power System )||18 seats|
|vi)||M.Tech (Heat Power Engineering)||24 seats|
|vii)||M.Tech GeoTech - Civil ( Part Time )||15 seats|
|Branch for Admission||Eligible Branch|
|M.Tech. Electronics Engg. (VLSI) .||B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in Electronics, Electronics Design Technology, Electronics & Communication, Instrumentation Engineering|
|M.Tech. Industrial Engineering||B.E./B.Tech./AMIE of any engineering discipline|
|M.Tech. Structural Engg.||B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in Civil / Structural|
|M.Tech. Geotechnical Engg.||B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in Civil|
|M.Tech. Computer Science & Engg.||B.E. / B. Tech. / AMIE in Computer Science, Computer Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics Design Technology, Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Power, Power Electronics, Information Technology & MCA with > 60% marks|
|M.Tech. Electrical Engg. (Power Electronics & Power System)||B.E. / B. Tech. / AMIE in Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Power, Power Electronics|
|M. Tech. Mechanical Engg. (Heat Power Engineering)||B.E./B.Tech/AMIE in Mechanical Engineering or Power Engineering|
Branch wise details can be obtained from the following course coordinators:
|Sr.No||Name of Course||Name of Coordinator||Mobile No.|
|1.||Industrial Engg.||Dr. Rashmi Sahu||9923587842|
|2.||Power Electronics & Power System||Dr. Sanjay Bodkhe||9822718740|
|3.||Structural Engg.||Dr. P.D. Pachpor||9822224647|
|4.||VLSI||Dr. Meghana Hasamnis||9373284084|
|5.||Geo-Technical Engg.||Prof. Prasad Dahale||9975497487|
|6.||Comp.Science Engg.||Dr. Avinash Agarwal||9422830245|
|7.||Heat Power Engg.||Dr. M.M. Gupta||9665997521|
- Xerox copy of receipt cum acknowledgement(CAP) from facilitation center.
- Xerox copy of DTE Merit number letter (CAP).
- S.S.C. (Std. X) mark sheet.
- H.S.S.C. (Std. XII) mark sheet.
- Graduation Mark Sheets
- College leaving certificate after passing graduation in Engineering.
- Certificate of the Indian Nationality of the candidate.
- Migration Certificate (if appeared for degree from other than RTM Nagpur University)
- GATE score card.
- Eligibility certificate of RTM Nagpur University in case the candidate has graduated from other than RTM Nagpur University. And this certificate can be submitted after admission.
Eligibility for Linguistic Minority Quota seats.
Candidates having mother tounge 'Hindi' and domicile of Maharashtra State are eligible.
For Minority Quota Seats following documents are mandatory (in addition to above):
- Declaration of the Candidate for the respective Linguistic / Religious Minority Community or Leaving Certificate having information pertaining to Religion / Mother tongue. (शासन निर्णय अल्पसंख्याक विकास विभाग क्र- अविवि-2010/ प्र.क्र.109/10/काया-5 दि .01 जुलै 2013 पहावा)
- Domicile Certificate of Candidate.
- Sponsorship Certificate Proforma-P and Proforma-Q
Fee Structure 2017-18
Fee structure for the academic year 2017-18.
|Course||Tuition Fees*||Development Fees*||Examination Fee||Caution Money Deposit
|Total fees payable
at the time of admission
|M.Tech.||Rs. 85,455/->||Rs. 8,545/-||Rs. 5000/-||Rs. 5000/-||Rs.500/-||Rs.1,04,500/-|