Admission to M.B.A. (2016-17)
All admissions at Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management, Nagpur are done strictly on the basis of merit and in a transparent manner. College has not authorized any agency or agent for admission of students. In this regard parents and candidates are sincerely advised not to fall a prey to unscrupulous agents or agencies.
- 5 YEARS MANAGEMENT PROGRAM AFTER XII
- ENTRY INTO HASSLE FREE POST GRADUATE MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
- UNIQUE & INNOVATIVE PROGRAM FOR YOUNG STUDENTS ASPIRING FOR MANAGEMENT QUALIFICATION
- SPREAD OVER 10 SEMESTERS IN 5 YEARS
- INDUSTRY ORIENTED CURRICULUM
- MINI PROJECT IN THIRD YEAR
- COMPULSORY WINTER & SUMMER INTERNSHIP DURING & AFTER FOURTH YEAR
- FULL TIME SIX MONTHS INDUSTRY APPLICATION PROJECT IN THE LAST YEAR
All Admissions for Academic Year 2016-17 are over as per DTE guidelines.
- All admissions will be done as per guidelines of Competent Authority of Govt. of Mah arashtra for the session 2016-2017.
- All the aspiring candidates seeking admissions under any quota (CAP quota / Linguistic Minority quota / Institutional Level quota / NRI / Gulf NRI / FN / PIO - Overseas Citizens of India quota) must register their name on the official website www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in and obtain Unique Application ID for the candidate.
- All types of candidates, including minorities, aspiring for admission under any quota, it is mandatory to get registered and get documents verified and confirmed at facilitation center.
Duration of the courseThe course shall be for a total period of 5 years spread over ten semesters.
Entry qualifications / students eligibility :For admission to this course, a student should have passed 12th standard (or equivalent) examination and obtained at least 50% (45% marks for reserved category students).
The admissions for 2016-17 shall be effected on the basis of separate merit lists of students passed in various streams at standard 12th as
|Sr No||Stream||No of Seats|
Distribution of Seats
Sanctioned Intake and AdmissionThe admissions for 2016-17 shall be effected on the basis of separate merit lists of students passed in various streams at standard 12th as
|Sr No||Stream||No of Seats|
|Stream of Admission||Quota open for All (%)|| Linguistic Minority Quota (%)
(Maharashtra Domicile Candidates only)
| Institute Level
(All India) Quota (%)
|Integrated MBA First Year||29||51||20|
- S.S.C. (Std. X) mark sheet.
- H.S.S.C. (Std. XII) mark sheet.
- School leaving certificate after passing H.S.S.C. (Std. XII).
- Certificate of the Indian Nationality of the candidate / School Leaving Certificate having mention of Nationality as Indian.
- Migration Certificate (if appeared for HSSC examination from other than Maharashtra State Board)
- Eligibility certificate of RTM Nagpur University in case the candidate who have studied their Std. XII from other than Maharastra state Board. And this certificate can be submitted after admission. Eligibility for Linguistic Minority Quota seats.
- Declaration of the Candidate for the respective Linguistic / Religious Minority Community or Leaving Certificate having information pertaining to Religion / Mother tongue. Proforma - O Click here (शासन निर्णय अल्पसंख्याक विकास विभाग क्र- अविवि-2010/ प्र.क्र.109/10/काया-5 दि .01 जुलै 2013 पहावा)
- Domicile Certificate of Candidate.
- Affidavit(original) that Mother tongue is Hindi.Prescribed format availableClick here
Candidates having mother tounge 'Hindi' and domicile of Maharashtra State are eligible.
For Minority Quota Seats following documents are mandatory (in addition to above):
Fee Structure 2016-2017Fee structure for the academic year 2016-2017.
Fees payable at the time of admission to First Year MBA (Integrated Course) for the session 2016-2017 :
|Course||Tuition Fees*||Development Fees*||Examination Fee||
Caution Money Deposit
Admission Processing Fee
Total fees payable
at the time of admission
|First Year MAM||Rs.42,954/-||Rs. 4,296/-||Rs. 5000/-||Rs. 5000/-||Rs.500/-||Rs. 57,750/-|
Admission Schedule For Institute Level QuotaAll Admissions for Academic Year 2016-17 are over as per DTE guidelines.
WHAT IS MBA(INTEGRATED)?
MBA Integrated is the acronym of MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (INTEGRATED)
WHAT IS THE STRUCTURE OF THE MBA(INTEGRATED)? HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
MBA(Integrated) Program would consist of 10 semesters spread over a period of 5 years with each year having 2 semesters of 6 months each.
3 years students are exposed to Foundation courses comprising Economics, Psychology, Mathematics, General Management etc. After 4th Year students will have to opt for any Two specialization & three subjects of every specialization they choose will be taught during VII, VIII & IX Semester. In X Semester i.e. last Six months students are expected to pursue 6 Months Industry Application Project.
WHAT ARE THE SPECIALIZATION BEING OFFERED IN THE MBA(INTEGRATED) COURSE?
Currently the Institute is offering Entrepreneurship & Family Business, Finance, Human Resource, Marketing & Operations.
WHAT IS THE SANCTIONED INTAKE OF MBA (INTEGRATED) COURSE?
Sanctioned Intake for this course is 60.
WHAT IS THE CRITERION FOR ADMISSION TO THE MBA(INTEGRATED) COURSE?
For admission to this course, a student should have passed 12th standard (or equivalent) examination and obtained at least 50% (45% marks for reserved category students).
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE MBA & MBA INTEGRATED PROGRAM?
The basic difference lies in the eligibility criteria. Conventional MBA requires Graduate as entry qualification whereas XII passed students is the criteria for MBA(Integrated). Other difference is duration. Conventional MBA is 2 Years whereas MBA(Integrated) is of 5 years.
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY FOR ME TO LEARN ABOUT THE MBA(INTEGRATED) PROGRAM?
All the relevant information is available on Institute Website. Prospective students can also visit the Campus on Working Days. They can speak to the Counselors over the phone or in person.
IS THERE AN EXIT OPTION AFTER 3 YEARS WITH A BBA DEGREE IN MBA(INTEGRATED) COURSE?
AICTE through their Circular dated 19th May,2016 have given exit option to the existing students but they have not mentioned anything for students taking admission in the Year 2016-17.
WHETHER MBA INTEGRATED COURSE COMES UNDER AUTONOMOUS INSTITUTION OR UNDER RTM NAGPUR UNIVERSITY?
Shri Ramdeobaba College Of Engineering And Management is An Autonomous Institution Permanently Affiliated To Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University. All the courses are offered as per the guidelines of various Competent Authority.
DOES AICTE RECOGNISE THE MBA (INTEGRATED) PROGRAM IN MANAGEMENT?
AICTE through its letter dated: 30th April 2016 has given Extension of Approval for Integrated Course in lieu of Dual Degree Course to the Institute.
WHAT IS THE FEES STRUCTURE FOR MBA(INTEGRATED) COURSE?
Fees for the course is decided by Shikshan Shulk Samiti. Fee structure for the academic year 2015-2016 is Rs. 54,779/- which is for 2 Semesters i.e. One Year, details of which are available on Website. The fees for 2016-2017 will be displayed after receiving the approval from Shikshan Shulk Samiti.
DOES COLLEGE HELPS IN GETTING INTERNSHIP FOR STUDENTS PURSUING MBA (INTEGRATED)?
Internship is an Integral part of Curriculum. Student taking admission in MBA (Integrated) will have to do Winter Internship at the end of VII Semester, Summer Internship at the end of VIII Semester. We have a vibrant Placement Cell which helps students getting good Internship Opportunities.
WHAT ARE THE PLACEMENT OPPORTUNITIES FOR MBA(INTEGRATED) COURSE?
Student taking admission in MBA (Integrated) will have the same Placement opportunities that are offered to MBA Conventional Course. Good number of Corporates participates in the Placement process of students.