Admission to M.B.A. (2017-18)
All admissions at Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management, Nagpur are done strictly on the basis of merit and in a transparent manner. College has not authorized any agency or agent for admission of students. In this regard parents and candidates are sincerely advised not to fall a prey to unscrupulous agents or agencies.
All Admissions for Academic Year 2017-18 are over as per DTE guidelines.
- All admissions will be done as per guidelines of Competent Authority of Govt. of Mah arashtra for the session 2017-18.
- All the aspiring candidates seeking admissions under any quota (CAP quota / Linguistic Minority quota / Institutional Level quota / NRI / CIWGC (Gulf NRI) / FN / PIO - Overseas Citizens of India quota) must register their name on the official website www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in and obtain Unique Application ID for the candidate.
- All types of candidates, including minorities, aspiring for admission under any quota, it is mandatory to get registered and get documents verified and confirmed at facilitation center.
Maharashtra State Candidates
- The Candidate should be an Indian National.
- Passed minimum three year duration Bachelors Degree awarded by any of the Universities recognised by University Grants Commission or Association of Indian Universities in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent ( at least 45% in case of candidates of backward class categories and persons With disability belonging to Maharashtra State only) or its equivalent;
- Obtained score in CET conducted by the Competent Authority (MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2017).
All India Candidature Candidates:-
- The Candidate should be an Indian National;
- Passed minimum three year duration Bachelor’s Degree awarded by the University recognised by University Grants Commission or Association of Indian Universities in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent (at least 45% in case of candidates of backward class categories and persons with disability residing within the territory of India) or its equivalent;
- Obtained score in one of the following examinations; CET conducted by the Competent Authority (MAH-MBA/MMSCET 2017), Graduate Management Aptitude Test Conducted by Graduate Management Admission Council, United States of America(GMAT), Common Admission Test conducted by Indian Institute of Management (CAT), Management Aptitude Test Conducted by All India Management Association (MAT), Entrance Test for Management Admissions conducted by The Association of Indian Management Schools.(ATMA), Xavier Aptitude Test conducted by Xavier School of Management Jamshedpur (XAT) and Common Management Aptitude Test Conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (CMAT), valid for admissions during the Academic Year 2017-18.
Children of NRI / OCI / PIO, Children of Indian workers in the Gulf countries, Foreing Nationals
- Passed minimum three year duration Bachelor’s Degree awarded by the University recognised by University Grants Commission or Association of Indian Universities in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate or its equivalent.
Remark : Candidates appeared for final year examination fulfilling the remaining eligibility criteria will be offered provisional admission subject to the condition that they will pass the examination with the required percentage of marks on or before the cut-off date of DTE. In case, the candidate fails to produce the results of the final year examination on or before the cut-off date, then admission offered to such candidate automatically cancelled and the fees (tuition, development and other fees) paid by the candidate of the academic year 2017-18 will be forfeited.
Distribution of seatsShri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management is a Linguistic Minority (Hindi) Institute as per the notification by Government of Maharashtra vide circular no. AES/2008/40/(8)/R.No.359/2008/Seat No. 1, Dated 12th February 2009.
This course is accredited with effect from 2014 for 3 years.
|Stream of Admission||No. of Seats||CAP Quota (%)||
Minority Quota (%)
First Year MBA
Year of starting : 2006
First Year MBA
Year of Starting : 2010
The Institute level admissions : For Institute level admission also the registration on DTE website is mandatory. The schedule for institute level admissions will be displayed in due course. These admissions will be done by the institute as per DTE norms.
- Xerox copy of receipt cum acknowledgement(CAP) from facilitation center.
- Xerox copy of DTE Merit number letter (CAP).
- S.S.C. (Std. X) mark sheet.
- H.S.S.C. (Std. XII) mark sheet.
- College leaving certificate after passing the qualifying degree.
- Certificate of the Indian Nationality of the candidate.
- Migration Certificate (if appeared from graduation from other than RTM Nagpur University, Nagpur)
- Statement of marks for the Bachelor’s Degree Examination (i.e. the qualifying Degree examination) in case the candidate has passed the bachelor’s degree examination (Candidates who have appeared for final year degree examination have time limit up to cut-off date to produce the same).
- CET mark sheet/ Score Card.
- Eligibility certificate of RTM Nagpur University in case the candidate has graduated from other than RTM Nagpur University. And this certificate can be submitted after admission.
Fee Structure 2017-18
Fee structure for the academic year 2017-18.
|Course||Tuition Fees*||Development Fees*||Examination Fee||
Caution Money Deposit
Admission Processing Fee
Total fees payable
at the time of admission
|First Year MBA||Rs. 97,727/-||Rs. 9,773/-||Rs. 5000/-||Rs. 5000/-||Rs.500/-||Rs. 1,18,000/-|
Hostel AccommodationIn case the student requires hostel accommodation, the facility is provided in the college campus. Click here for the details.
Admission Schedule For Institute Level Quota
|Sr. No.||Schedule of Event|| Scheduled
Date and Time
|1||Activation of Online Admission Request Form (ARF) on the College Website www.rknec.edu||29th July 2017|
|2||Last date for submission of the printout of duly filled ARF (available online) printable only after making nonrefundable online payment of Rs. 1000/- and entering the payment receipt no. : along with self-attested copies of all documents|| 5th Aug 2017
up to 5.00 p.m.
|3||Display of Provisional Merit list (PML) as per DTE Merit List||7th Aug 2017
|4||Objections / Grievances, if any pertaining to PML||8th Aug 2017
up to 2.00 p.m.
|5||Display of Final Merit List (FML) as per DTE Merit List||8th Aug 2017
|6||Institute Level Counselling & Spot Admission as per FML||9th Aug 2017, 11.00am onwards|
- All Admissions will be carried out as per guidelines of Competent Authority, for the session 2017-18.
- Merit List of First Year MBA shall be displayed on College Website and also on College Notice Board.
- The Provisional admission will be granted on SPOT as per FML after receipt of all required Original documents along with Demand Draft / Pay Order of prescribed fees drawn in favor of “Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management, payable at Nagpur, from any Nationalized Bank.
- Details of fee structure are available on the college website www.rknec.edu