About Department UG Programme PG Programme Research Center Events/Activities Faculty Student Achievements Infrastructure Placements Alumni Research Center
VisionDepartment of Mechanical Engineering aims to inculcate in students flair for excellence to become technological leader in industry and society.
- To create the learning environment that stimulates students & faculty to enhance the knowledge in Mechanical Engineering.
- To prepare the students to carry out research intended to cater the needs of the industry and society.
- To march ahead with dedication, zeal and with a system responsive to the need of all the stakeholders.
Salient features of Department
- The Department of Mechanical Engineering is offering B.E in Mechanical Engineering since 2009.
- Offering M.Tech. Programme in Heat Power Engineering since 2013.
- The department is approved research centre for ME by research and Ph.D. since 2015.
- Well qualified and dynamic teaching faculty with 10 PhD’s having average teaching experience of 15 years.
- More than 90 Research Publications in National, International Journals and Conferences.
- Active Student Body and Professional Chapter
- ISHRAE Student Chapter
- Robotics Club
- ‘PRAJWALAN’-an induction program for 2nd year students.
- “CREST”- Campus Readiness and Employability Screening Test for final year students.
- “Insight” mentorship scheme for Second year students.
- Regular Industrial Visits for all semester students.
- Mini Project Exhibition for IV semester students.
- Conduction of technical and general aptitude tests, targeting GATE and campus placements.
- Industry based Projects
- Ample opportunity for Industrial training and Internship
- TIFAC-MSME project scheme.