Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management envisages the institute par excellence, providing world class Technical and Management Education.
To impart quality education in the field of Engineering and Management; to foster mutually beneficial relationship with industries; to create intellectually stimulating environment for learning, research and promotion of professional and ethical values.
Salient features of Department
- The department has nine faculty members including two Professors, two Associate Professors and five Assistant Professors.
- The faculty members have published about 39 research papers in International and National Journals of repute. They also have presented many papers in International and National conferences.
- Two faculty members have published text books on Mathematics.
- Area of specialization of the faculty includes Magnetohydrodynamics , Relativity and Cosmology, Discrete Mathematics and Group Theory.
- Faculty holds important positions like Dean Second Shift and Chairman Disciplinary Committee of RCOEM.
- Faculty members are regularly invited to deliver guest lectures at many institutions.
- Faculty members have chaired sessions at International and National Confereces.