About Department MBA Integrated MBA Events/Activities Newsletter Conference Faculty MBA Faculty MBA Integrated Faculty research Students Achievements Infrastructure Placements Alumni
PROGRAM EDUCATION OBJECTIVES
- PEO1:Our management graduates will progress in their career and shall have leadership and managerial skills needed for achieving their organizational objectives thereby managing change.
- PEO2:Our management graduates shall have functional management proficiency, diagnostic and problem-solving competency enabling them to act with creativity, innovativeness and entrepreneurial spirit.
- PEO3:Our management graduates will demonstrate values & professional ethics and become socially responsible & committed professionals.
- MBA graduates will have necessary domain knowledge in the functional areas of business to achieve organizational objectives.
- MBA Graduates will have the necessary managerial skills and abilities.
- MBA graduates will have necessary ability to work and lead effectively in the team based environment.
- MBA graduates will have the analytical and critical thinking abilities for data based decision making and problem solving.
- MBA graduates will understand ethical issues and will be able to demonstrate professionalism and ethical behavior
- MBA graduates will have an ability to understand the business environment and will be able to demonstrate entrepreneurial abilities in new or existing enterprise.