About Department MBA Integrated MBA Events/Activities Newsletter Conference Faculty MBA Faculty MBA Integrated Faculty research Students Achievements Infrastructure Placements Alumni
Previously known as MAM - DUAL DEGREE COURSE IN MANAGEMENT
The Masters of Business Administration (Integrated) being offered by is a unique 5 year course approved by AICTE. HSSC (XII class) passed students in any stream i.e. Science, Arts or Commerce are eligible to join this course. The course aims to create management professionals of high expertise through a learning environment that promotes innovation and creativity. The students showcase their creative traits through various activities and events in which they play a major role in organizing and implementing them.
Program Education Objectives
- To develop understanding of the functional areas of business of Marketing, Finance, Global Business, Business Law and Ethics, Assessment (Qualitative and Quantitative) methods.
- To develop leadership, team building, human relations professionalism, social and ethical values at work.
- To identify relevant data sources for analysis, apply appropriate analytical tools and technique, generate and evaluate alternative courses of action to take business decision.
- To develop business communication and interpersonal skills to identify & resolves various business issues & problems.
- To develop understanding of implications of various issues ( like ethical business issues, global environments issues, societal issues etc) on business decisions.
- To develop understanding of critical concepts and tools that are relevant to active leadership and achieving organizational objectives and goals, whether they involve processes, projects or people.
- Students of the program will be able to demonstrate domain knowledge of various business functions like marketing, HR, finance, operations & IT.
- Students of the program will be able to formulate an actionable business strategy that is grounded in theory and practice from multiple business disciplines.
- Students of the program will be able to conduct business analysis by integrating and synthesizing knowledge and perspectives from the core business disciplines.
- Students of the program will be able to conduct data-driven analyses to identify significant business problems, recommend feasible solutions to the problem, and justify a course of action.
- Students of the program will be able to apply leadership theories to analyze business situations and develop theory-based recommendations.
- Students of the program will be able to effectively utilize communication & interpersonal skills inside & outside business organizations.