VisionTo establish the department as a major source of manpower for the IT sector.
MissionTo produce engineering graduates with sound technical knowledge in Information Technology, good communication skills and ability to excel in professional career.
Salient features of Department
- The department has been accredited twice by National board of Accreditation, AICTE.
- Department has an excellent infrastructure. Laboratories are well equipped with computers of latest configuration and Internet facility. Latest software, wireless access point, LCD projectors and a separate router are used in the laboratories and for teaching purpose.
- Students are motivated and encouraged to appear in GATE, CAT, GRE and other competitive examinations through guest lectures and seminars by eminent personalities in this field. This has resulted in increased number of students appearing and clearing these prestigious examinations.
- The department also coordinates Semicolon Tech Club of RCOEM, under which various national and college level technical and co-curricular activities are organized for the benefit of students
- IT Graduates can expect professional career opportunities in IT and other allied industries in the areas such as system analysis, design, development, support,mobile and distributed application development, web/ecommerce development, database administration, computer hardware, networking, education and training.
- Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
Programme Educational Objectives
- “To produce Quality Manpower catering to the requirements of IT Industry with sound fundamentals and core Engineering knowledge along with adequate exposure to Emerging Technologies”
- “To develop graduates possessing abilities to Interpret, Analyse and Design effective solutions while working in a team and capable of adapting to current trends by engaging in Lifelong learning”
- “To imbibe in graduates an understanding of issues related to Environment,Society, Profession, and Ethics along with importance of Effective Communication Skills”
Program Specific Outcomes
- Foundation of Logic development and Mathematical concepts : Demonstrate logic development ability along with mathematical concepts to solve real world problems.
- Foundations of Computer Systems and Software development : Ability to understand the principles and working of computer systems, Software Engineering principles, Familiarity and practical competence with a broad range of programming language and open source platforms relevant to IT Industry.
- Application of Computing knowledge and Research ability Ability to work professionally in IT Industry, prepare for higher studies and to develop systems based on cutting edge technologies to solve the real world problems in IT Industry.
Industry Interaction, Workshop/STTP/FDP, Alumni Meet, Guest Lecture/Seminar, Industrial Visit
Session 2018-19Course conduction by Mr. Dinesh Khamele, Software Architect Consultant. Course: “Data Structures and Program Design”, III Semester Course Conduction by Mr. Abhinav Mishra, Quality Analyst, Informatica, Banglore. Course: “Software Engineering”, V Semester on 27 September 2018 Course Coverage by Mr. Madan Tiwari, Cloud Consultant Clik2Cloud Inc., Nagpur for VII Semester students for course “Software lab” Course Coverage by Mr. Madan Tiwari, Cloud Consultant Clik2Cloud Inc., Nagpur for IV Semester students for course “IT Infrastructure Services” Guest Lecture by Mr. Ravi Rao, Head Retail Sales and Training, Inspire Apple Store, Nagpur On 9th March 2019 Guest Lecture by Ms. Shubhada Jambhekar, Assistant Manager, HR Operations, Torana Inc., Nagpur on 12th January 2019 Guest Lecture by Mr. Rajan Pise Team Leader,Persistent Systems, Nagpur on 16th March 2019
Session 2017-18One Week STTP on “Emerging Trends In NLP: Techniques And Applications” during 2-7 May, 2018 Faculty Enablement Program on “Internet of Things” in collaboration with Infosys, Pune
Session 2016-17Workshop on “Mobile Apps Development” by Mr Vinit Agrawal, Android Developer at ThoughtWorks , Pune, Maharashtra, India for VI Semester students on 3rd March 2017 Industry Interaction session on "Object Oriented Programming" by Mr. Gandhar Patwardhan, MD, S2P EduTech, Nagpur on 4th February 2017 Course Conduction by Mr. Madan Tiwari, Cloud Consultant, Click2 Cloud Inc., Nagpur. Course: “Virtualization and Cloud Computing”, VII Semester 22nd August 2016, 24th September 2016 and 22nd October 2016
Session 2015-16Course conduction by Mr. Saurabh Bhishikar, Praxis Logica Pvt. Ltd. 11th July 2015, 25th July 2015,1st August 2015 Industry Interaction session on "Project Development" by Terrance Caleb, Maersk Line Pvt. on 6th August 2015 Industry Interaction session on "Current Trends in IT Industries" by Mr. Ranjan Ghate, PRESIDENT at SHREE Consulting Services LLC, Harvard ManageMentor, CCPM (Stanford, G.Washington) on 14 August 2015 ISTE approved, one-week Short Term Training Program on “Virtualization and Cloud Computing” during 2-6 November 2015 One Week Faculty Enablement Program on “Software Testing” during 4th to 8th January 2016
Session 2014-15One-week faculty enablement workshop on Mobile Application Development under Campus Connect Program during 14th to 18th July 2014 Industry Interaction session on "Project Development " for Final year students by Mr.Anuj Jajoo,Infosys Limited,Pune on 18 July 2014 Five days’ workshop on “Linux Operating System” by Mr. Madan Tiwari during 23 to 27 March 2015 Industry Interaction session on "E-commerce: scopes and Markets" by Mr. David Urmann and Mr.Jayesh Bagde, Co-founders Getnow.at on 13th January 2015
Workshop on “Cloud Computing and Amazon Web Services (AWS) Platform”Prof P. J. Assudani, Assistant professor, Department of information Technology has conducted two-day workshop on Cloud Computing and AWS during 14-15 Feb 2019 under Colosseum19. Total 63 participants attended the workshop from all other institute in the region.
Three-day workshop on “Amazon Web Services(AWS) Platform”Prof P. J. Assudani, Assistant professor, Department of information Technology has conducted Three-day workshop on AWS platform during 14-15 February 2019 for VI semester Information Technology students.
One Week STTP on “Emerging Trends In NLP: Techniques And Applications”The department of Information Technology of Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management, Nagpur organized a Short term Training Program on “Emerging Trends in NLP: Techniques and Applications” from 2-7 May, 2018. The main objective of the program was to update the skills of faculties/ researchers in advance domains of NLP techniques and applications. The inauguration was done by the hands of Dr. M. Sasi Kumar, Director CDAC Mumbai. Dr. R.S. Pande, Principal, RCOEM, Nagpur and Dr. D.S. Adane, Head of the Information Technology department, welcome Dr. M. Sasi Kumar and Mr. Prakash Pimple. The prominent speakers for this event were Dr. M. Sasi Kumar, Mr. Prakash Pimple, Mr. Anup Kelkar. Hands on practice on Text Analytics, Text Preprocessing, Data Representation using R, Machine Translation, Text Summarization, Sentiment Analysis and Machine Learning Algorithms was imparted during the program.
Faculty Enablement Program on “Internet of Things (IoT)”Department of Information Technology in association with Infosys, Pune organized Faculty Enablement Program on “Internet of Things (IoT)” from 11-13 July 2017 at Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management. Total 41 participants attended the workshop, from 20 institutes from all over India. The Subject experts who conducted the session includes 1. Mr. Tomy Thomas 2. Ms. Neena Mary 3. Ms. NithyaLakshmi Panchatcharam
One Week FEP on “Software Testing” In Association With Infosys, PuneDepartment of Information Technology in Association with Infosys, Pune organized one week Faculty Enablement Program on “Software Testing” held from 4th - 8th January 2016, at Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management, Nagpur. The Subject experts who conducted the sessions include: 1. Ms. Vidya Paliwal, Principal-Education and Research at Infosys Ltd, Pune. 2. Mr. Anuj Jagoo, Lead -Education and Research at Infosys Ltd, Pune. Participants with Dr. D. S. Adane, HOD IT along with Resource person Mr. Anuj Jajoo & Ms. Vidya Paliwal from Infosys, Pune during FEP on “ Software Testing”
ISTE Approved one week STTP on “Virtualization and Cloud Computing”Department of Information Technology organized an ISTE approved one week Short Term Training Program on “Virtualization and Cloud Computing” held from 2nd - 6th November 2015, at Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management, Nagpur. The Subject experts who conducted the sessions include: 1. Mr. Sreedhu Krishnan from Infosys, Trivandrum. 2. Mr. Shreesh Vakil from Office Box Pvt. Ltd, Nagpur 3. Mr. Madan Tiwari from RGen Solutions India Pvt. Ltd, Nagpur. 4. Ms. Surbhi Nijhara from Persistant Systems, Nagpur. Participants with Dr. D. S. Adane, HOD IT along with Resource person Mr. Sreedhu Krishnan, Infosys Trivendrum during STTP on “Virtualization and Cloud Computing
Session 2018-19:An Alumni Meet was conducted in department of Information Technology on 29 December, 2018. The meet coincided with the installation ceremony of student’s society of the department. An interaction session with students was organized in which the alumni shared their experiences. The students asked about industry culture and the expectations of industry. They also asked about the technological advancement in IT industries and how they will start preparing to fulfill the industry expectations. They motivated the students to build their profile before they go for placements. An interaction session with faculties was also conducted in which head of the department, Dr. D. S. Adane discussed the teaching scheme with the alumni and asked for their suggestions for further improvement. Dr. D. S. Adane told alumni about new initiatives in the department. Alumni also discussed about the current technologies used in the industries and their experiences. They showed their interest and readiness to help the students and department for improvement.
Session 2017-18:Alumni Meet was conducted in department of Information Technology on 14th October, 2017. The meet coincided with the installation ceremony of student’s society of the department. 22 alumni of the department attended the meet. General Secretary, Shri Govindlalji Agrawal, Principal, Dr. R. S. Pande, Head of IT Department, Dr. D. S. Adane and Alumni coordinator, Mrs. Mrudula Korde, of RCOEM interacted with the alumni and briefed them about various activities being conducted by the college to promote alumni involvement in college development. An interaction session with students was organized in which the alumni shared their experiences. They also guided the students on “learning by doing”. They motivated the second year and third year students to build their profile before they go for placements. The juniors entertained their seniors by a musical performance and conducted few games taking them back to their college days. An interaction session with faculties was also conducted in which head of the department, Dr. D. S. Adane discussed the teaching scheme with the alumni and asked for their suggestions for further improvement. Alumni also discussed about the current technologies used in the industries and their experiences. The Meet ended with a lunch and distribution of mementos to the alumni. The department also recorded feedback and Valuable suggestions of the alumni for improvising the curriculum. Prof. Rakesh Kadu, Alumni Coordinator, IT department and Prof. Prof. Khushboo Jain, an alumnus of the department, organized and coordinated the event
Guest Lectures Organized:
|SNo.||Conference/STTP/Guest Lecture organised||Speaker (with Affiliation)||Duration||Date|
|01||Workshop on AWS (Amazon Web Services) under Colosseum||Prof. Purshottam J. Assudani, Assistant Professor, IT Department, RCOEM, Nagpur.||Two Days||14-15 February 2019|
|02||Industry Interaction||Mrs. Shubhada Jambhekar Assistant Manager, HR Operations, Torana Inc, Nagpur.||12.30 -2.30 pm||12-01-2019|
|03||Guest Lecture on Assembling a Computer||Mr. Nitin Narkhede, Hardware and Network Engineer, Datatronics Systems Private Limited, Nagpur.||11.30 am -1.30 pm||12-01-2019|
|04||Guest Lecture on Concepts in Object Oriented Programming||Mr. Amogh Chitnis, Center Head at NIIT, Nagpur||12.30 -2.30 pm||23-02-2019|
|05||Guest Lecture on How ready you are for Industry||Mr. Ravi Rao, Head Retail Sales and Training, Inspire Apple Store, Nagpur.||12.30 -2.30 pm||09-03-2019|
|06||Industry Interaction||Mr. Rajan Pise, Team Leader, Persistent Systems, Nagpur.||11:30 am - 12.30 pm||18-03-2019|
- Department organized a one day session on “Software Testing” for V Semester IT students on 27th September 2018. Mr. Abhinav Mishra form Informatica, Bangalore conducted the session.
- Department organized a Guest Lecture on “How to Prepare for Informatica” for V Semester IT students on 6th October 2018. Mr. Abhinav Mishra form Informatica, Bangalore conducted the session.
- Department organized a Guest Lecture on “How to prepare for Higher Studies” for V Semester IT students on 29th September 2018 by Career Launcher, Dharampeth Centre, Nagpur.
- A Session on Mock GDs and personal interview was conducted for second year students on 06th January 2018. The guest speaker was Mr. Ankur Srivastava, Director of Gurukrupa Academy and Mr. Ashish Diwan Founder of Gurukrupa Academy Nagpur.
- A Guest Lecture on cloud computing was conducted for second year students by Mr. Deepak Dhote, IT head, IT NetyworkZ, Nagpur on 13th January, 2018.
- An Industry Interaction Session was conducted for second year students by Mr Gangadhar Patwardhan, Head S2P Education Pvt. Ltd. Nagpur on “Object Oriented Programming” on 20th January, 2018.
- An Expert Lecture on “Vedic Maths” was conducted for second year students on 17th February 2018. The guest speaker was Mr. Nishant Thakre, S2P Education, Nagpur.
- Department organized a Guest Lecture on “Object Oriented Programming Concepts” for III Semester IT students on 9th September 2017. Mr. Amogh Chitnis, Centre Head of NIIT, Nagpur conducted the session.
- A guest lecture on “Satellite Image Processing” was conducted on 22 July 2017 for Third year students by Mr. Anand Khobrgade, Scientist, Maharashtra Remote Application center (MRSAC), Nagpur.
- A guest lecture on “Entrepreneurship Skills and Management” was conducted on 12 August 2017 for second and Third year students by Mr. Akhil Kasturkar, Aptitude and Motivational Trainer and Director, REGALIA PAINTS.
- A guest lecture on “Preparing for Higher Studies” was conducted on 22 August 2017 for Third year students by Mr. Sachin Mankawade, Director GATEFORUM, Nagpur.
- A Guest lecture on “Object Oriented Programming” was conducted on 06 January,2017 for the Second year students by Mr. Gandhar Patwardhan, Managing Director, S2P EduTech, Nagpur.
- A Guest lecture on “Recent Trends in IT Industry” was conducted on 28 January,2017 for the Third year students by Mr. Deepak Jha, Software Engineer, ZS Associates, Pune.
- A Guest lecture on “Aptitude Development” was conducted on 31 January,2017 for the Third year students by Mr. Manmath Deshpande, Aptitude Development Center, Nagpur.
- A Guest lecture on “Quantitative aptitude” was conducted on 11th February,2017 for the students of IT department by Mr. Avinash Naidu, Director, Career Launcher, Dharampeth Centre, Nagpur.
- A Guest lecture on “Career Guidance” was conducted for Second year students on 18th February, 2017 by Mr. Akash Jaiswal, Academic Head of I.C.E. GATE Institute, Nagpur.
- A Guest lecture on “Introduction to Apple Technologies.” was conducted on 18 February,2017 for the Third year students by Mr. Ravi Rao, Sales and Marketing Manager, Inspire (Apple Technology).
- An Industrial Visit to ISRO Regional Remote Sensing Center, Nagpur was arranged by IT department for Third year students on 12th March 2019. Prof. A. V. Chandak along with 40 students visited the company.
- An Industrial Visit to Persistant, Nagpur was arranged by IT department for Second year students on 22nd March 2019. Prof. A. V. Chandak and Prof. R.H. Joshi along with 76 students visited the company.
- An Industrial Visit to Tata Consultancy Services, Nagpur was arranged by IT department for Third year students on 1st February 2018. Prof. A. V. Chandak and Prof. C. U. Upadhyay along with 60 students visited the company.
- An Industrial Visit to Persistant, Nagpur was arranged by IT department for Second year students on 15th March 2018. Prof. A. V. Chandak and Prof. K. A. Jain along with 75 students visited the company.
- An industrial visit was conducted for the second year students on 25th February, 2017 to VanraSoft Technologies Private Limited, Nagpur.
- An industrial visit was conducted for the second year students on 1st March, 2017 at Persistent Systems Limited, Nagpur.
- An Industrial Visit to Tieto, Pune was arranged by IT department for VI semester students on during 22-24 April 2016. Prof. A. V. Chandak and Prof. P. V. Kokardekar along with 40 students visited the company.
- All the Faculty members of the department are postgraduates with average teaching experience of 11 years. One faculty member is Ph.D, one faculty has submitted Ph.D, while four others are pursuing Ph.D. from reputed institutions.
- They regularly publish and present papers in national and international conferences and journals.
- The faculty members are frequently invited to deliver guest lectures in colleges, workshops and conferences and have been judges / Session Chairs for different workshops and conferences.
- They also actively participate at different levels in RTM Nagpur University in capacity of Chairman and members of Board of Studies, Local Enquiry Committees, Vice Chancellor's Nominee and as subject experts.
Achievements of Staff / Students
- Prof. P. D. Adane received Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering on “Review of Provisioning Techniques in Cloud Environment and Performance Enhancement Using A Flexible Load Prediction Model” from VNIT Nagpur in September 2018.
- Prof. N.A. Ansari received Ph.D. in Computer Science and Technology on “Wireless Sensor Network” from VNIT Nagpur in September 2018.
- Prof. M. A. Tayal received Ph.D. in Computer Science and Technology on “Development of an Approach based on Soft Computing for Text Summarization” from R. T. M. Nagpur University in June 2017.
- Dr. M. A. Tayal and Dr. D. S. Adane received grant in aid under RCOEM-Young Faculty Research Funding Scheme for the session 2018-19.
- Dr. D. S. Adane, Dr. M. A. Tayal and Prof. R. K. Kadu participated as Mentors in Smart India Hackathon, 2018.
- Dr. D. S. Adane, Prof. P. D. Adane and Prof. R. K. Kadu attended Annual Day Event of ACM India Annual Event 2018 at Persistant, Nagpur on 17th February 2018.
- Prof. C. B. Thaokar, Dr. M. A. Tayal and Prof. P.J. Assudani attended a iSIGCSE Workshop on "Computing Curricula for India" at YCCE, Nagpur under ACM India Annual Event 2018 on 15th February 2018.
- Prof. R. K. Kadu and Prof. A.V. Chandak attended Accenture Learning Symposium from 21st - 22nd February, 2018 at MITCOE, Pune.
- Prof. M. A. Tayal participated in Faculty Development Program on Agile Scrum Methodology for Software Development” organized by Department of Computer Technology, YCCE, Nagpur on 7th August 2017.
- Prof. M. A. Tayal and Prof. Khushboo Jain participated in IOT & Smart Technologies Workshop organized by IEEE Nagpur Subsection, held at TCS, Nagpur on 31st August 2017.
- Prof. Chetana Thaokar participated in short term course on “Biomedical Data Analytics (BioMeDics-2017) organized by Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, during 11th to 17th September 2017.
- Dr. D. S. Adane, Prof. P. D. Adane, Prof. R. K. Kadu, Prof. A. V. Chandak and Prof. P. J. Assudani participated in Three days Faculty Enablement Program on “Internet of Things” in Association with Infosys, Pune during 11th to 13th July 2017.
- Prof. N. A. Ansari attended a Guest Lecture on “The Power of Second Chance in Stable Marriage - A Graph Theory Problem” presented by Dr. Meghana Nasre from Indian Institute of Technology, Madras at Department of Computer Science and Engineering, VNIT, Nagpur on 25th May 2017.
- Prof. Khushboo Jain participated in ISTE Sponsored Faculty Development Program on “Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence” organized by Department of Computer Science and Engineering at Jhulelal Institute of Technology, Nagpur from 17th April to 2nd May 2017.
- Dr. M. A. Tayal attended one-day Faculty development program on “Agile Scrum Methodology” for software development, on 7 August 2017 organized by department of Computer Technology, YCCE, Nagpur.
|SN||Name of the Authors||Title of the Paper||Name of the Book||Date of Conference/ Publication||SCI/ Scopus/ICI / Other (index)|
|1||Dattatraya S. Adane||To Monitor and Detect Suspicious Transactions in a Financial Transaction System through Database Forensic Audit and Rule-Based Outlier Detection Model||Organizational Auditing and Assurance in the Digital Age||February 2019||IGI Global|
|SN||Name of the Authors||Title of the Paper||Name of the Journal/Conference/Book||Date of Conference/ Publication||SCI/ Scopus/ICI / Other (index)|
|1||Rakesh K. Kadu and Dattatraya S. Adane||A Novel Efficient Hardware Implementation of Elliptic Curve Cryptography Scalar Multiplication using Vedic Multiplier||International Journal of Simulation Systems, Science & Technology, United Kingdom Simulation society, United Kingdom||December 2018||SCOPUS indexed|
|2||Madhuri A. Tayal||Bird Identification by Image Recognition||Helix||11-10-2018||SCOPUS indexed|
|3||Purshottam J. Assudani,||Cost Efficient Resource Scheduling in Cloud Computing: a Survey||International Journal of Engineering & Technology||27-11-2018||SCOPUS indexed|
|4||Purshottam J. Assudani,||Power Efficient and Workload Aware Scheduling in Cloud||International Journal of Engineering & Technology||27-11-2018||SCOPUS indexed|
- Dr. D. S. Adane has published a paper titled “Critical Evaluation of Classifiers in Data Stream Mining”, in International Journal of Engineering and Technology (IJET) (SCOPUS Indexed) in September 2018.
- Dr. D. S. Adane has published an article titled “Monitoring Suspicious Transactions in a Financial Transaction System through Database Forensic Audit” in National Cyber Safety and Security Standards E-Magazine.
- Dr. M. A. Tayal’s paper titled “Bird identification by image recognition” has been selected in 2nd International Conference on Electronic Systems, Signal Processing and Computing Technologies [ICESC-2018], organized by Department of Electronics Engineering, Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management, Nagpur (India) from 7th-8th December, 2018. It will be published in Web of Science (Helix-the Scientific Explorer).
- Prof. P. J. Assudani’s paper titled “Power efficient and workload aware scheduling in cloud: a review” has been selected for publication in International Journal of Engineering and Technology (IJET) (SCOPUS Indexed).
- Prof. P. J. Assudani’s paper titled “Cost efficient resource scheduling in cloud computing: a survey” has been selected for publication in International Journal of Engineering and Technology (IJET) (SCOPUS Indexed).
- Dr. D. S. Adane published research paper entitled “Reporting And Analyzing Road Accidents through Mobile Application” in International Journal of Latest Trends in Engineering and Technology (IJLTET), Volume 10, Issue 03, May 2018 edition. (ICI Indexed).
- Dr. D. S. Adane published research paper entitled “Critical Evaluation of Classifiers in Data Stream Mining” in International Journal of Engineering and Technology (IJET), Volume 07, Issue 02, special issue edition 2018. (Scopus Indexed).
- Dr. D. S. Adane published an article on “Monitoring Suspicious Transactions in a Financial Transaction System through Database Forensic Audit” in National Cyber Safety and Security Standards e-magazine, pp. 82-91, on 06th June, 2018.
- Prof. Rakesh Kadu published research paper entitled “Deployment of Docker Services on Private Cloud” in International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer Science and Technology (IJIRCST) Volume 06, Issue 03, May-2018 edition.
- Prof. P. V. Kokardekar published research paper entitled “Tulexia: Tutor for Dyslexics” in International Journal of New Technology and Research (IJNTR) Volume 04, Issue 04, April 2018 edition.
- Prof. P. V. Kokardekar presented a paper on “IPV4 and IPV6 based Hybrid Approach for Spam and Virus Detection” at 4th International Conference on Recent Challenges in Engineering and Technology (ICRCET-18) on 2nd and 3rd April 2018 at College of Engineering Pune.
- Prof. P. J. Assudani and Prof. A. V. Chandak published research paper entitled “Graphical Password Using 2D Coordinates” at International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science (IJARCS) Volume 09, Issue 02, March-April 2018 Edition (ICI Indexed).
- Prof. P. D. Adane presented a paper titled “Provisioning Techniques in Cloud Environment”, at 7th International Conference on Informatics, Computing in Engineering Systems, organized by S. A. Engineering College, Chennai from 21st – 22nd March, 2018.
- Prof. C. U. Upadhyay delivered a Guest lecture on Database Design at Government Polytechnic Nagpur on 8th February 2018.
- Dr. M. A. Tayal published Research paper on “Summarization of Toddler Stories through Sentence Reduction and Sentence Combination” at International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science Volume 09, Issue 01, January-February 2018 Edition (ICI Indexed).
- Prof. A. V. Chandak and Prof. P. J. Assudani published Research paper on “Real Time Logging and Monitoring of Electromechanical Machines” at International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science Volume 09, Issue 01, January-February 2018 Edition (ICI Indexed).
- Dr. M. A. Tayal delivered a Keynote Speech for Faculty Development Program on Research Trends & Methodology in Computer Science & Engineering organized by Department of Computer Engineering, S.B. Jain Institute of Technology, Management & Research, Nagpur on 15th November 2017.
- Prof. N. A. Ansari Presented a paper titled “A Distributed Algorithm for Object Tracking in Wireless Sensor Networks using Data Mining based Prediction” in Eighth IEEE International Conference on Computing, Communication and Networking Technologies held at Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi during 3rd to 5th July 2017.
- Rajat Shukla, Aishwarya Rathi and Krishnakant Joshi, students of IT, participated in “Hackathon for Mayor Innovation Award 2019” and presented an Innovative Idea for Sustainable Development of Nagpur City on 1st February 2019.
|SNo.||Name of Student||Event||Achievement||Date|
|1||Atul Pandit||Power Point Presentation (Metaforge 2k19)||First Prize||17-18 January 2019|
|2||Atul Pandit||Game of Code (Enkryptiaa 2k19)||First Prize||17-18 January 2019|
|3||Atul Pandit||Campus Experia (Enkryptiaa 2k19)||Second Prize||10-12 January 2019|
- Rishika Agrawal, student of VI semester IT, has undergone for project Internship on the topic “Loan Tracking System” at “The Akola Janta Commercial Co-operative Bank Limited, Akola” from 16th November 2018 to 16th December 2018.
- Muskan Nevatia, student of VI semester IT, has participated in Android Development Workshop conducted by IIT Bombay from 14th to 16th December 2018.
- Mayur Jajoo and Shubham Joshi, students of VII semester IT, have undergone for Project Internship at “Riva Labs, Nagpur” under RGSTC-TIFAC-MSME scheme in June and July 2018.
- Raghav Gupta and Dinesh Panjwani, students of VII semester IT, have undergone for Project Internship at “IT Networkz Private Limited, Nagpur” under RGSTC-TIFAC-MSME scheme in June and July 2018.
- Nishikant Katre, Hrithik Jain and Kunal Agrawal, students of III semester IT, have been selected for the Grand Finale of Techfest, IIT Bombay which will be held during 14th-16th December 2018. The Grand Finale will have the participants selected from the Zonal competitions held all over the country.
- Sarvesh Malu and Yash Dhote, students of VII semester IT, completed internship at Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Nashik from 4th June to 30th June, 2018.
- Rohit Channe, Arjun Randive and Likhit Paliwal, students of V semester IT, completed an Internship Program at BSNL, Nagpur from 4th June to 18th June 2018.
- Raunak Raja student of VII semester IT, completed internship on React JS at Grhapa Service and Solutions, Nagpur from 1st June to 30th June 2018.
- Atharva Mangrulkar, student of V semester IT, completed an internship on USG Design at Nagpur Model United Nation, Nagpur from 20th May to 20th June, 2018.
- Aditya Sharma, student of VII semester IT, participated in ‘HackM’ Fintech Festival conducted by Maharashtra IT Corporation at Mumbai on 8th May 2018.
- Raunak Raja, Bharaj Makhija, Ayush Jha and Himaja Phadke students of VII semester IT, attended workshop of Basic Programming using Python conducted by IIT Bombay under FOSSEE project at RCOEM Nagpur from 23rd to 25th May 2018.
- Kunal Agrawal, student of III semester IT, completed internship on Embedded System and Data Structure at IIT Kharagpur from 10th June to 29th June 2018.
- Anshul Agrawal, student of III semester IT, completed internship on Data Structure and Algorithm using Python at IIT Kharagpur from 02nd June to 24th June 2018.
- Anchal Kulwal, Sarvesh Malu and Rishabh Lakhotiya, students of VIII semester IT, attended Accenture Learning Symposium from 21st – 22nd February 2018 at MITCOE, Pune.
- Dipanshu Lekurwale, Mitanshu Sharma, Pranav Barbate, Prasanna Laad, Dinesh Panjwani and Ayush Jha participated in Smart India Hackathon, 2018 with the project titled “Tribal Space” and the team named “BYTEMAN”.
- Aditya Agrawal, Aditya Sharma, Gunjal Gupta, Nishigadha Gawande, Jayesh Murarka and Pallavi Chaturvedi participated in Smart India Hackathon, 2018 with the project titled “Speed Detection of Moving Vehicles in a Video through CCTV Camera” and the team named “CodeX”.
- Puneet Paliwal, Swapnil Sharma, Shikhar Mishra, Mayur Jajoo, Nipun Agrawal and Pravesh Jhawar participated in Smart India Hackathon, 2018 with the project titled “Environment Mitigation Analysis” and the team named “EMA”.
- Apurva Kimmatkar and Prasanna Laad, students of VI semester IT, attended a workshop on “Amazon AWS (All in Cloud)” in an event “Techfest 2017-18” of IIT Bombay held on 29th December 2017.
- Shambhavi Kumar, student of IV semester IT, attended a workshop on “Data Science” in an event “Techfest 2017-18” of IIT Bombay from 30th to 31st December 2017.
- Aarti Lanjewar, student of IV semester IT, attended a workshop on “Ethical Hacking” in an event “Techfest 2017-18” of IIT Bombay from 30th to 31st December 2017.
- Sirni Naidu, Aniket Alur and Aditya Batra students of IV semester IT, participated in an event “eYANTRA (Online Exam)” at IIT Bombay from 30th to 31st December 2017.
- Devesh Gulhane, student of V semester IT, is a member of Lions Club Metropolitan Nagpur. He represented India at the Lions International Youth Exchange Camp Spicer in Minnesota, USA, during 1st to 31st July 2017. This was a cultural exchange camp. There were 27 Youths from 18 different countries. It is a great platform to share culture and interact. Activities such as team building, social work projects, country's presentation, and tours around the state were carried out. This camp created and fostered the spirit of understanding among the people of the world.
- Raunaq Singhvi, student of VII semester IT, won 2nd Prize in Vidarbha Level Inter-Collegiate Debate Competition on the topic “Teachers are required in the present era of Google”, organized by Nikala Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Varanasi and Aadhar on 8th September 2017.
- Students of Information Technology stood FIRST in an Event named YOUTH PARLIAMENT, which was held under the literary club of Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management, Nagpur on 9th January 2016.
- Women’s Cricket team of IT Department won the Inter-Branch Women’s Cricket Tournament.
- The department has a good industry-institute interaction. MOU's signed with leading software industries in the region provides a right impetus for knowledge up gradation through training, workshops, guest lectures for students / staff and project definitions for final year students.
Following are the MOUS sign with the industry :
Sr. No. Industry Address Nature of Collaboration 1 Persistent systems Ltd. 203 IT Tower, Infotech Park, Nagpur. 1) Expert Lectures for students and faculty. 2) Training for Faculties. 3) Problem Definitions for students’ project. 4) Help in conduction of National level events 2 InfoCepts Technologies Pvt. Ltd. 11/1. IT Park, Parsodi, Nagpur 1) Expert Lectures for students and faculty. 2) Training for Faculties. 3) Problem Definitions for students’ project. 4) Help in conduction of National level events 3 OfficeBOX Software Pvt Ltd. 45 B, Induraman Hill Road, Gokulpeth, Nagpur – 440010, Maharashtra, India 1) Expert Lectures for students and faculty. 2) Training for Faculties. 3) Problem Definitions for students’ project. 4) Help in conduction of National level events 5) Contribution in BOS and Floating of Course “Virtualization and Cloud Computing” 4. Infosys Ltd. Pune, India 1) Expert Lectures for students and faculty. 2) Training for Faculties. 3) Problem Definitions for students’ project. 4) Help in conduction of National level events 5) Curriculum Up gradation (Two electives have been framed by this company, that are Mobile Application Development and Software Testing) 5. Praxis Logica 142 Praxis Logica, Opp. Paranjape School,, Bajaj Nagar, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440010 1) Logic building, Seminars/Workshops for II year IT students 2) Project guidance for IVth year students
- To keep the curriculum inline with industry requirements, department has introduced subjects in the curriculum, in collaboration with IT industries like Infosys, Office Box solutions and RGen software solution(I) Pvt. Ltd.
- Department encourages the students to undertaker industrial training and visits to get adequate exposure of developments in IT field.
- The department regularly conducts guest lectures of industry experts and academicians to keep the students abreast with the current technologies.
- The different areas of research undertaken by the department are in the fields of Networking, Network Security, Natural Language Processing, Cloud Computing and Wireless Sensor Networks.
- MOUs with companies like Infosys, Infocepts, Praxis Logica, Persistant have brought the required support and training on the latest software products which has helped in bridging the gap between institution and industry.
- RCOEM is the partner college of Infosys for their Campus Connect initiative. IT Department is the center for various activities of Campus Connect.
- The Department offers elective courses jointly developed by RCOEM and companies like Infosys and Infocepts. The courses include Electives – Business Intelligence by Infocepts, Nagpur, Software Testing and Mobile Application Development by Infosys, Pune.
- Under RGSTC-TIFAC-MSME Internship Scheme, one team was involved in development of module – “Real Time Logging and Monitoring System for Electromechanical Machines” in association with Khosla Engineering Tools, Nagpur, during May-June 2015.
- The group of students from the department has been selected for developing solutions to industry problems under RGSTC-TIFAC-MSME scheme. This scheme provide students to design and develop a product, process in association with the industry with mentoring inputs from industry and the parent institution. The projects are:
Projects under RGSTC-TIFAC-MSME scheme
|Project Title :||Real Time Logging and Monitoring System for Electromechanical Machines.|
|Name of Student/Intern:||Naman Bajaj, Anuraj Tomar|
|Name of Guide:||Prof. A. V. Chandak|
|Industry Mentor:||Mr. Gautam Khosla, Director, Khosla Engineering Tools, Nagpur.|
|Project Title :||Location Tracking System|
|Name of Student/Intern :||Shivam Gupta, Siddharth Sahai|
|Name of Guide/Mentor :||Dr. D. S. Adane|
|Industry Mentor:||Mr. Satin Katiyar, CEO, Kratin Software Solutions, Nagpur.|
|Duration :||06 Months|
|Project Title :||E-Funnel|
|Name of Student/Intern :||Mr. Rajat Bamb, Shahid Ansari|
|Name of Guide/Mentor :||Prof. A. V. Chandak|
|Industry Mentor:||Mr. Sahil Chawla, Director, Tsecond Generation Technology Pvt. Ltd.|
|Duration :||01 Year|
|Project Title :||Real time Monitoring of Mining Machines to Reduce Downtime|
|Name of Student/Intern :||Aditya Joshi , Raunaq Singhvi|
|Name of Guide/Mentor :||Dr. D. S. Adane|
|Industry Mentor||Mr. Sarang Ghawade, Anand Group , Nagpur|
|Duration :||06 Months|
|Project Title :||Indoor Air Quality Monitoring System|
|Name of Student/Intern :||Mayur Jaju , Shubham Joshi|
|Name of Guide/Mentor :||Prof Ashish V. Chandak|
|Industry Mentor :||Dr. Amol Morankar , Riva Labs Pvt. Ltd. , Nagpur|
|Duration :||01 Year|
|Project Title :||Smart Pain Relief System- Using Acupressure Therapy|
|Name of Student/Intern||Dinesh Panjwani, Raghav Gupta|
|Name of Guide||Prof. Rakesh K. Kadu|
|Industry Mentor||Mr. Deepak Dhote, IT NetworkZ Pvt. Ltd.|
Projects under GIZ, German Scheme
|Project Title :||Design and development of automated wearable acupressure based pain relief system|
|Name of Student/Intern||Shivam Sahu, Rohit Kashyap, Dinesh Panjwani, Raghav Gupta|
|Name of Guide||Prof. Rakesh K. Kadu|
The Department also encourages students to undertake the projects from the Industries. Following projects are undertaken by the students.
|SN||Organization / Industry||Project Title||Year|
|1||Kratin Software Solutions, Nagpur||Location Tracking System||IV|
|2||Persistent Systems Private Ltd. Nagpur.||Neural Network based Face Recognition||IV|
|3||Tsecond Generation Technology Pvt. Ltd.||E-Funnel||IV|
|1||Persistent Systems Private Ltd. Nagpur.||Shared system Security by Bluetooth and Remote Access||IV|
|2||Infocepts, Nagpur||Crime Analysis using Business Intelligence||IV|
|3||Khosla Engineering Tools (MSME), Nagpur||Real Time Logging and Monitoring System for Electromechanical Machines||IV|
List of Students doing Industry Projects under GIZ -MSME INNO Project Scheme
|Mr. Dinesh Panjwani|
|Mr. Raghav Gupta|
|Mr Shivam Sahu|
|Mr. Rohit Kashyap|
List of Students doing Industry Projects under RGSTC- MSME-TIFEC Scheme
|Mr. Dinesh Panjwani||IT Networkz Infosystem Pvt Ltd, Nagpur|
|Mr. Raghav Gupta|
|Mr Shivam Sahu|
|Mr. Rohit Kashyap|
|Mr. Mayur Jajoo||Riva Labs Pvt. Ltd. Nagpur|
|Mr. Shubham Joshi|
List of students went for six month full time internship
|Sr. No.||Full Name||Internship|
|1||Siddhi Manohar Singhaniya||Infosys Limited|
|2||Mahima Shailendra Chordia||Infosys Limited|
|3||Monica Prakash Surana||Infosys Limited|
|4||Nalini Nitin Agrawal||Infosys Limited|
|5||Hrithik Ravikumar Agrawal||Infosys Limited|
|6||Karmanyae Bohray||Infosys Limited|
|7||Mitanshu Bimal Sharma||Infosys Limited|
|8||Prasanna Mohan Laad||Infosys Limited|
|9||Sakshi Kailash Rawat||Infosys Limited|
|10||Pranav Vijay Maheshwari||Persistent Systems Ltd.|
|11||Apurva Chandrakant Kimmatkar||Persistent Systems Ltd.|
|12||Rucha Madhusudan Shende||Persistent Systems Ltd.|
|13||Bharat Sunil Makhija||Persistent Systems Ltd.|
|14||Praneet Shyamsunder Bang||Persistent Systems Ltd.|
|15||Vasupradha Vijay Agrawal||Persistent Systems Ltd.|
|16||Ankit Krishnabalam Pande||Reliance Jio|
|17||Pushkara Liladhar Lohare||Reliance Jio|
|18||Lokesh Harish Chanchlani||Reliance Jio|
|19||Chitra Harish Dangra||Reliance Jio|
|20||Aditya Kuldeep Sharma||Reliance Jio|
|21||Ayushi Sunil Dwivedi||Reliance Jio|
|23||Shringi Verma||Tata Consultancy Services|
|24||Raunak Prakash Raja||Tata Consultancy Services|
|25||Raghav Ramesh Gupta||Tata Consultancy Services|
|26||Pallavi Nirmal Chaturvedi||Tata Consultancy Services|
|27||Sujata Suryaprakash Madhurapantula||Tata Consultancy Services|
|28||Devesh Gulhane||Tata Consultancy Services|
|29||Dipanshu Lekurwale||Tata Consultancy Services|
|30||Snehal Nana Gajbhiye||Tata Consultancy Services|
|31||Gunjal Gupta||Tata Consultancy Services|
|32||Mansi Bhivapurkar||Tata Consultancy Services|
|33||Ayush Sharma||Value Labs|
|34||Veena Jethanand Sahajwani||ZS Associates India Pvt. Ltd.|
|35||Pranav Ishwar Barbate||ZS Associates India Pvt. Ltd.|
|36||Dinesh Panjwani||Grhapa Solutions Pvt. Ltd.|
|37||Priyanka Rewatkar||Extramarks Pvt. Ltd.|
|38||Mayur Rajkumar Jajoo||Riva Labs Pvt. Ltd.|
|39||Shubha Joshi||Riva Labs Pvt. Ltd.|
|40||Ayush Jha||Mu Sigma Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd.|
|41||Sarvesh Malu||Your Physio|
|42||Aditya Agrawal||Cloud Data Pvt. Ltd.|
|43||Yaman Ninave||Cloud Data Pvt. Ltd.|
InfrastructureDepartment has well equipped labs and classrooms for smooth conduction of academics.
Number of Classrooms: 03 ( Class, Tutorial Room ) + 01 (Elective Classroom)
Number of Laboratories: 04 Equipments in Laboratories:
|Sr. No||Name of the Laboratory||Equipment in Laboratory||Investment in laboratory till date|
|1||Network and Project Lab||Computers ( Qty 73) = Rs. 25,35,382/-||Rs. 30,35,084.00|
|Graphics Server ( Qty 03) = Rs. 2,29,463/-|
|HP Server ( Qty 01) = Rs. 64,575/-|
|LCD Projector ( NEC ) ( Qty 01) = Rs 54,560/-|
|Online UPS Numeric 1000 ( Qty 01) = Rs. 1,60,000/-|
1.IBM Rational Software Architect (RSA)
2.OPNET Network Simulator
|2||Software and Database Lab||Computers ( Qty 60) = Rs. 13,07,050/-||Rs. 16,99,782.00|
|LCD Projector NEC (Qty 01) = Rs 55,680/-|
|Online UPS Numeric 1000 ( Qty 01) = Rs. 1,60,000/-|
- Department takes pride in maximum number of placements of the Final Year students, in the companies like Nvidia, Mu Sigma, Yodlee InfoTech, Media ocean, Amdocs Inc, Infosys, Capgemini, Persistent, Informatica, ITC InfoTech, HSBC, Infocept, Xoriant solution, Inautix, Sokrati. Few students have opted for higher education in India and overseas.
- The Department has produced highly successful professionals who hold key positions in different IT companies all over the world such as Intel, Oracle, JP Morgan, HSBC, CISCO and many others.
|Session||Company Visited||Average Package Offered in Lakhs||Total Offers||
|S. No.||Name of the Alumni||
|1||Mr. Mayukh Basu||2005||Bharti Airtel Ltd, Gurgaon , Haryana. MBA, IIM , Ahmadabad, India|
|2||Mr. Kamesh Rao||2005||Senior Software Engineer at Microsoft , Banglore|
|3||Ms. Suvarna Muchulwar||2005||Project Manager at Tech Mahindra, Pune|
|4||Mr. Mohammed Shaik Hussain Ali||2006||Senior Software Engineer at Splunk , San Francisco, California|
|5||Mr. Avinash Premraj||2006||Consultant at BT (British Telecommunications) At Sheffield, UK|
|6||Mr. Virendra Chandak||2007||Lead Engineer Developer at Internet Branch. Los Angeles, CA, United State|
|7||Mr. Rohit Karnani||2007||Director at Acuro Organics Ltd. New Delhi, India|
|8||Mr. Varun Goyal||2008||Mobile Applications Developer at AccuWeather HQ, University Park,Pennsylvania, US|
|9||Mr. Piyush Pandey||2009||Regional Manager , Western Zone, Dexler Energy, Pune|
|10||Ms. Kalpa Vishnani||2009||Senior Software Developer CISCO , Bangalore, India|
|11||Ms. Pooja Pallvi||2009||Software Developer at Intel, USA. MS from California University , USA|
|12||Mr. Rishabh Chaudhary||2009||Software Developer at Data Management Inc. San Angelo, Texas , USA|
|13||Mr. Aditya Bangard||2010||Business Intelligence Engineer at Amazon.com Seattle , USA|
|14||Mr. Ajay Raina||2010||Senior Software Engineer at HSBC Software Development India Limited, Pune|
|15||Ms. Vrushali Khasre||2011||Developer at CISCO System , India Pvt. Ltd. Pune, India|
|16||Mr. Khushal Agrawal||2011||Lead Engineer at Zebra Technology, Bangalore, India|
|17||Mr. Chetan Dawda||2011||Works at Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd. (The Times Group), New Delhi , India|
|18||Mr. Mrinmay Prasad||2012||Senior Associate at Capital One, Arlington, TX, United States|
|19||Mr. Satyam Maloo||2012||Senior Software Engineer Wipro Technologies, Reading , UK|
|20||Kapil Aditaya||2014||Trainee Decision Scientist Mu Sigma Inc. Bangalore|
|21||Varun Agrawal||2014||Director (corporation) at Girsons Rubber Industries|
|Name of Student||Course Pursuing||Institution / University|
|1||2010||Mr. Tushar Gugnani||Master in Information Systems||George Washington|
|2||2010||Ms. Khushboo Doshi||Master in Information Systems||New Jersey Institute of Technology|
|3||2010||Ms. Monica Natu||M. Techgrid||BITS, Pilani|
|4||2011||Ms. Bareera Khan||M.Tech CSE||VNIT, Nagpur|
|5||2011||Ms. Vrushali Khasre||M.Tech||IIT, Kharagpur|
|6||2011||Mr. Prathmesh Jakkanwar||Master of Science||Northwestern University Boston, MA, United States|
|7||2011||Ms. Pragya Tiwari||Master of Science||Texas A&M University College Station, Texas|
|8||2011||Mr. Chetan Dawda||MBA||Management Development Institute(MDI), Gurgaon, Haryana|
|9||2012||Mr. Saurabh Bora||M.Tech (CSE)||IIITDM(Indian Institute of Information Technology) at Jabalpur|
|10||2012||Ms. Pallavi Kingrani||PG Diploma in Marketing||Welinger Mumbai Campus|
|11||2012||Mr. Parineet Shukla||Post Graduation in Engineering||Sinhagad Institute of Technology, Lonavla, Pune|
|12||2012||Mr. Siddharth Narendrakaumar||Master of Science (CSE)||College of Engineering at Wayne State University|
|13||2012||Mr. Mrinmoy Prasad||Master of Science||The University of Texas at Arlington, Arlington, Texas|
|14||2012||Mr. Pratik Dangore||Master’s in Management Studies||Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (Autonomous)|
|15||2013||Mr. Varun Shende||Master of Science||University of Texas at Dallas, Technical Institute Richardson, TX, United States|
|16||2013||Mr. Apurv Munshi||Master of Science Program in Information Assurance||Graduate School of the College of Computer and Information science at Northeastern University|
|17||2014||Ms. Richa Amar||MBA in information Systems||California State University, Long Beach|
|18||2014||Ms. Karishma Vaswani||M. Tech CSE||Shri Ramedobaba College of Engineering and Management, Nagpur|
|19||2014||Ms. Sakshi Agrawal||Master of Science||Northeastern University, Boston, MA, United States|
|20||2014||Ms. Sanjana Tripathy||Master of Business Administration||National Institute of Technology Rourkela|
|21||2014||Ms. Priyanka Jaiswal||Master of Business Administration||MAEER’S MIT School of Management, Pune|
|22||2014||Ms. Deepali Thakur||Master of Business Administration||MAEER’S MIT School of Management, Pune|
|23||2015||Mr. Arpit Khandelwal||Computer Science MS Program||School of Informatics and Computing, Indiana University|
|24||2015||Mr. Ayush Sharma||Master of Science in Robotics (MSR) Program||Northwestern University|
|25||2015||Mr. Yash Agrawal||Sport Management Degree||The Graduate School of North Illinois University|
|26||2015||Mr. Bijen Khakkhar||Computer Science MS Program||Pace University and Seidenberg School of Computer Science and Information Systems|
|27||2015||Mr. Sanket Mishra||Computer Science MS Program||The University of Western Australia|
|Sr. No.||Name of Alumni||Year of Passing||Organization||Nature of Business|
|1||Mr. Jay Gangwani||2008||Self Employed||Hardware Wholesale and Retail|
|2||Ms. Subdha Jambhekar||2011||Self Employed||Soft skill|
|3||Ms. Richa Agrawal||2011||Franchise owner QI Group||Counselling|
|4||Mr. Jitendra Lalwani||2011||Ashtvinayak gifts and Print Shop||Printing|
|5||Mr. Anurag Ahuja||2012||Anand Infotech, Gandhibagh, Nagpur||IT Business|
|6||Mr. Varun Agrawal||2014||Director (corporation) at Girsons Rubber Industries|