To be a leader in imparting knowledge of creating efficient and effective systems for manufacturing and service organizations.
To nourish a learning environment conducive to foster innovations in Industrial Engineering
Improvement in Industrial productivity by devising systems and quality standards
Sintering the engineering knowledge by research support.
Absorption of such knowledge in teaching and learning process and its reapplication to quasi-similar situations
Salient features of Department
- The only department accredited for a period for 6 years in the institute
- Industry Internships and live projects with leading industries like Mahindra & Mahindra, MSRTC, TCS etc.
- Training at MOIL, Hindalco & Ordnance Factories
- SAE-supra, BAJA activities
- Multiple Industrial Visits throughout the semester
- IES, Vibrant student body
- Regular Motivation and coaching for GATE, ILTES, TOEFL in the Department
- Well equipped laboratories
- Most sought after branch in the college
- Department accredited with Indian Institution of Industrial Engineering(IIIE) Nagpur Student Chapter
An Industrial Engineer can get jobs in almost all types of industries (manufacturing/service).An industrial engineer is a systems integrator – a big-picture thinker. It also covers a wide and varied range of industries from FMCG, IT & system, consultancy, banking & financial institutions to telecom. Industrial Engineers can take self Employment as their first choice. Qualities, techniques required for being an employer is nurtured in them since their inception in to the course module. Self employment opportunities are also available as consultants or specialists usually after suitable years of industrial experience. They can join private consultancy firms, R&D establishments of big companies. Industrial engineers have ample opportunities for pursuing their post graduation studies in and outside INDIA. (Technical and Management). Because of the broad-based nature of the course, industrial engineers can work with all types of engineering and manufacturing industries in the private and public sectors.