To establish the department as a center of excellence in academics and research with advances in the rapidly changing field of Electronics and Communication.
To create stimulating environment for learning and imparting quality technical education to fulfill the needs of industry and society.
The department was set-up in 2001 and twice accredited by AICTE-NBA. Well-equipped laboratories with advanced equipment worth more than Rs. 1.5 crore along with advanced software have helped to achieve excellence in design and research.
The department has gained the distinction of producing merit holders with students appearing among the top ten University rankers. A forum called 'communique' has been set up by the department which provides a platform to the students and staff to showcase their talent through various technical,curricular and co-curricular activities.
Salient features of Department
- The department is the first choice of the students in Central India.
- Highest placement amongst private institutes in the region.
- Excellent academic results with many university rankers/ highest CGPA.
- Students have undergone Academic/Industry training in foreign Universities.
- Students excel in Professional Examinations.
- Students outshine in various sports activities of University / State level.
- Alumni have achieved higher position in Multi-National Companies.
- Students and the faculty from the Department honoured as “Best Student” and “Best Teacher” by RTM Nagpur University.
- State-of-Art infrastructure.
- Young, enthusiastic & dedicated staff with research aptitude.
No of Ph. D.s : 05
Ph.D. (Pursuing) : 07
- Faculty members have to their credit around 200 research publications.
- Department has research projects with IIT Bombay, under Government of India's NUP program and FOSSEE project.
- Patent has been published on “Remote Monitoring of Energy Meter using Telephone Lines”.
- Annual industrial Visits are organized for the students to get first-hand experience of the industry. Department faculty is also tied with various industries for projects.
- Graduates can work as technical support engineers,design/research and development engineers, production engineers or service engineers in various fields such as electrical and electronic companies, telecommunications companies, computer hardware or software companies,network companies and many others.
Program Educational ObjectivesThe programme aims to:
- Create graduates with basic knowledge of sciences, mathematics and technical expertise with ability to excel in professional career and/or higher education.
- Develop competent and self motivated professionals with ethical responsibilities.
- Develop engineers with capability to apply knowledge and evaluate results based on facts, tests, experimentations and research.
- Inculcate multidisciplinary skills along with leadership and managerial qualities for life-long learning and development.
Programme OutcomesAfter Successful completion of program students will attain :
- Ability to apply the knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals, to solve the engineering problems.
- Ability to Identify, formulate, and analyze engineering problems using principles of mathematics and engineering sciences.
- Ability to develop solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes to meet the needs of the society.
- Ability to use engineering knowledge to design experiments, analyze, interpret data, and synthesize the information to provide valid conclusions.
- Ability to create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and simulation tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- Ability to assess and analyze the impact of engineering practices on societal issues.
- Ability to assess and analyze the impact of engineering practices on environmental issues.
- Ability to apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities in engineering practices.
- Ability to function effectively as an individual or as a leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary field.
- Ability to communicate effectively, write precise reports, design documentation, make effective presentations for engineering activities
- Ability to analyze financial aspects involved in Engineering projects with managerial skills
- Ability to prepare and engage in independent and life-long learning in the context of technological change.
Short Term Training Program
The Department of EC of RCOEM organized ISTE approved STTP on “Embedded Systems using Raspberry Pi Single Board Computer” during 3rd oct to 8th oct 2016 More...
Electronics & Communication Engineering Department of RCOEM, organized & conducted a Short Term Training Program on “ FPGA based Digital Design with application to SDR in Cognitive Environment”, from 5th – 9th Oct 2015. More...
|Sr. No.||Name of Event||Date|
|1.||Embedded Systems using Raspberry Pi Single Board Computer||3rd to 8th October 2016|
|2.||FPGA based Digital Design with application to SDR in cognitive Environment||5th to 9th October 2015|
|3.||Advances in coding & communication algorithms and systems||21th to 31st March 2009|
Workshops are especially important because they are conducted based on the premise of “learning by doing.” Unlike regular classes where information is presented and explained and discussions ensue to elaborate on that information—not at all a disadvantage, considering many concepts do not possess a physical dimension, although much working with intellectual concepts require ongoing practice—workshops serve a purpose of allowing students to enhancing their skills by actually using those skills and gaining insight through others who are doing the same, and then providing their own insight to others. This is an equal exchange where everyone contributes equally.
A workshop on TANNER EDA Tool and Layout Designing was organized and conducted by Prof. (Mrs) Ankita Harkare for 3rdYear Electronics and Communication Engineering students from 5th to 7th October 2016.The workshop aimed at providing knowledge about VLSI Design to EC students which may help them with their core company placement. The workshop covered wide range of topics right from Introduction to CMOS VLSI Design to Layout Designing. The workshop was received well by the students and was a success. Students suggested conducting more workshops of this kind in future.
EC and EDT Department jointly planned a series of workshops titled “Electronics Learning: A practical approach” for 2nd, 3rd and 4th year students of both the departments. Through this series a total of 7 workshops are planned out of which three have successfully conducted. Rest of the workshops will be conducted in coming days. More...
|1.||PCB design and fabrication||2 nd to 3rd Jan 2017|
|2.||Basics of GNU||29thto 30th Aug 2016|
|3.||Electronic Circuit Design||12thto 13thAug 2016|
|4.||TANNER EDA Tool and Layout Designing||5th to 7th October 2016|
|5.||Communication Systems Development using Arduino Board.||8th,10th,12th Sep. 2016|
|6.||Communication system development using Arduino board||28th - 30th March 2016|
|7.||Spoken tutorial workshop on python SQL-Java C & C++||29th Sep 2015 to 1st Oct 2015|
|9.||Microcontroller based projects and embedded C||9th -10th Jan 2015|
|10.||Libre office in calibration with IIT Mumbai||Jan 2015|
|11.||Open office softwaresin collaboration with IIT Mumbai||Dec 2015|
|12.||Mechatronics||2nd - 7th Jan 2014|
Apart from this, EC department has been regularly conducted workshops on variety of topics like Libre office in calibration with IIT Mumbai ,Open office softwares in collaboration with IIT Mumbai,Scilab Micronics, Ethical Hacking, Line O Botz etc.
Name of Event
Electronics system, signal processing and computing technology(ICESC)-2014
9th to 11th Jan 2014
Indian conference on computer vision graphics image and video processing (ICCVGIVP)
13th to 14th March 2009
Department of EC organized industrial visit for 3rd year students at Thermal Power Plant- Adani Power Maharashtra ltd, Tiroda on 4th Oct, 2016 . The students were accompanied by Dr. P.K.Parlewar, Prof. B.A.Neole and Prof. D. Khushlani.
Industrial visit to High Tech Transistors also known HTR under the guidance of Prof. Pradip Selokar, which is a leading resistor manufacturer in the world with presence in 35 countries. Students from Third year of EC Department have participated in this Industrial Visit which was held on in February 2015.
Visit to MSME Expo 2016
The students of III B and ED cell of Electronics and Communication Department visited the MSME Expo 2016 – National Level Vendor Development Program me Cum Industrial Exhibition, which was held at Ramgopal Meheshwari Sabhagruha, Sitabuldi, Nagpur. MSME-Development Institute is headed by Development Commissioner, Micro Small & Medium Enterprise (MSME), Government of India. It is an apex body and a nodal agency for formulating, coordinating and monitoring the policies and programs for promotion and development of Micro Small & Medium Enterprise (MSME). Students interacted with officials of different industries. This interaction will be useful to the students for implementing the theory concepts to product design. Students can be benefited by getting internships, consultancies, product ideas, etc from different industries based in Nagpur. Students were inspired with products displayed such as, E-Funnel system for Bus/Truck, Fencing for farms using Solar Systems, Microprocessor based Bottle filling machine, etc. These concepts can be implemented on small scale as BE project.
Guest Lecture arranged:
Guest Lectures are organized by Expert Academicians, Industrialists and Alumni on a wide range of topics like Advanced Arm Architecture, Embedded Systems using Single board computer, Wavelet based image processing application, Recent trends in communication technology, Java C/ C++, Aptitude development, Higher studies, Career opportunities in telecom management, Wireless sensor network GRE ,M.S. ,higher education abroad and visa process, Microcontroller and its innovative application, Antenna design and Microwave engineering, Digital filters, Financial planning for young investors, Mobile communication, Handwriting analysis and graphology, Indian product companies challenges and opportunities, VoIP, Scalable video coding using wavelet technology, ISDN Network, Broadband communication etc.
- The faculty has published around 150 papers in international journals and presented papers in national and international conferences. They have the distinction of being nominated as reviewers for international journals and conferences.
Students Society, Students Achievements, Students Chapter.
Students of EC department are members of various college bodies such as Entrepreneurship Development Cell (ED Cell), Professional chapters like IEEE, Robotics Club, Student Representative Council (SRC) and College Clubs, NSS, REEF etc.
Participation in inter-institute events by students of the program
|SN||Date||Name of Students||Semester||Recognition/Awards Received, if any|
|1||05/06/15||Aditya Kharatadkar||5(B)||Training at BSNL|
|2||08/06/15||Udgaar Srivastav||5(B)||Training at WEBEL SOLAR|
|3||29/06/15||Udgaar Srivastav||5(B)||Training at FIAT|
|4||11/05/15||Sneha Aradhey||7(A)||Training at Unique Automation|
|5||11/05/15||Shrutika Dixit||7(A)||Training at Unique Automation|
|6||20/07/15||Shubham Gajbhiye||7(A)||Training at Sterling|
|7||20/07/15||Varun Karade||7(B)||Training at Sterling|
|15||6/9/2015||Ishan Bhojak||7(A)||The Climber|
|17||26/09/2015||Ishan Bhojak||7(A)||G H Raisoni Oratory Competition|
|19||03/10/2105||Ishan Bhojak||7(A)||Vision Group, Nagpur|
|20||7/10/2015||Ishan Bhojak||7(A)||Seth Kesarimal Porwal|
|21||10/01/16||Ishan Bhojak||8(A)||Lotus Cultural|
|22||29/01/2016||Ishan Bhojak||8(A)||Polaris 16|
|23||25/12/2015||Vasudha Potdar||3(B)||WAD-UG-16 NIT|
|25||1/1/16||Tarun Balwani||4(B)||WAD, RCOEM|
|26||1/1/16||Gauri Pande||4(b)||WAD, RCOEM|
|27||17/3/2016||Mahika khare||-||SPANDAN, 2016|
|Sr. No||Name of the Author||Name(s) of the Co-Author||Title of the Paper||Name of the Journal||ISSN No./DOI, vol., Iss., pp.||Month and Year of Publication||Impact Factor||SCI/ Scopus/ICI||Unpaid/Paid|
|1||Vidya dahake||Analysis of Replacement policies of cache mamory||PARIPEX-INDIAN JOURNAL OF RESEARCH||ISSN NO:2250-1991 VOL:5 ISSUE:11||NOV 2016||5.215||ICI||PAID|
|2||Vaijayanti Panse||Transient Fault Injection in 4 bit Ripple Carry Adder using Random Sequence Generator||IOSR Journal of VLSI and Signal Processing (IOSR-JVSP)||e-ISSN: 2319 – 4200, p-ISSN No. : 2319 – 4197 Volume 6, Issue 5, Ver. II (Sep. - Oct. 2016), PP 22-27||SEP-OCT 2016||1.359||PAID|
|Sr. No||Name of the Author||Name(s) of the Co-Author||Title of the Paper||Name of the Conference||ISSN No./DOI, vol., Iss., pp.||Place||Dates of Conference||SCI/ Scopus/ICI/IEEE etc.|
|1||P. R. Selokar||Firmware Upgradation of ARM7 through communication Link (via UART over CAN)||International Conference on Signal Processing, Communication, Power and Embedded Systems (SCOPES-2016)||ISBN: CFP16H12-PRT/978-1-5090-4619-5 Copyright: “978-1-5090-4620-1/16/$31.00 @2016 IEEE”||Paralakhemundi, Orissa, India||3rd - 5th October, 2016||IEEE|
|2||Dr.S.B. Pokle||Janki Mandlekar||Implementation of OFDM based wireless Communication System on GNU-Radio Platform- An Overview||International Conference on Advanced Trends In Engineering, Science & Humanities (ICATESH-2016)||ISBN 978-93-81693-07-5||J.L. College of Engineering, Nagpur||15-17 Dec.2016||IRD India|
|3||Dr.S.B. Pokle||B.M. Hardas||Statistical Maximum Value Distribution Approach for Optimization of Peak to Average Power Ratio in Wireless Communication System||International Conference on Intelligent Computing and Applications (ICICA 2016)||D.Y. Patil College of Engineering, Pune and IRD India,||20-22 Dec.2026||IRD India|
|4||Prof. Anish Goel||K.Chaudhari||FPGA Implementation of a Novel Technique for Selective Image Encryption||2nd International Conference on Frontiers of Signal Processing||ISBN 978-1-5090-3814-5||Warsaw University of Technology, Warsaw, Poland||15-17th Oct. 2016||IEEE|
|5||Prof. Anish Goel||K. Chaudhari||Median Based Pixel Selection for Partial Image Encryption||6th International Conference on Image Processing Theory, Tools and Applications||University of Oulu, Oulu, Finland||12-15th Dec. 2016||IEEE & EURASIP|
Prof. Anish Goel presenting paper at Finland
List of Proposals Submitted by Department(AICTE/DST/DRDO…)
|Sr.No||Date of Application||Name of the Department||Name of the Proposal||Agency||Name of the Coordinator||Amount in Rs|
|1||27 Dec.2016||EC||Extra Mural Research Funding Tiltle: Design and development of Reconfigurable Antenna for MIMO based Wireless Communication System.||SERB- DST||PI- Dr. S.B. Pokle Co-PI -Prof. D. Khushlani||3842000|
|2||25 Nov.2016||EC||"Drowsy Driver Detection and Alert"||Rajiv Gandhi Science and technology comission||Principal Investigator: Dr. Pallavi Parlewar Co PI: Prof. Bhumika Neole||Rs.7 Lakhs/-|
|3||25 Nov.2016||EC||Analysis of microarray images for genetic studies||Rajiv Gandhi Science and technology comission||Principal Investigator: Prof. Snehal Laddha Co PI: Dr. Pallavi Parlewar||Rs.6 Lakhs/-|
|4||25 Nov.2016||EC||Smart Vehicle System||Rajiv Gandhi Science and technology comission||Principal Investigator: Prof. Bhumika Neole Co PI: Dr. S. B. Pokle||Rs.6.5 Lakhs/-|
- Prof. (Mrs.) Ankita Harkare received a consultancy order of Rs 60000/- for “design and development of On-board 4 digit special purpose LED displays” by Signtronics, Pune on 30th Nov.2016.
|Sr.No||Name of the Department||Topic of Guest Lecture||Date||Name of the Expert, Designation and Organization||Targeted Students (2nd/3rd/Final yr.)|
|1||EC (ED-Cell)||Importance of Entrepreneurship||2nd Sept 2016||Prof. M.R. Jain, Industrial Department, RCOEM, Nagpur||2nd year|
|2||EC||Intricacies of Advanced ARM Architecture||6th Sept 2016||Dr. K.M. Bhurchandi||4th Year|
|3||EC||Recent Trends in VLSI Design||7th Oct 2016||Prof. A.Yadav, Assistant Professor, SBJITMR, Nagpur||3rd Year|
|4||EC||Mobile Communication and Recent trends in Industry||7th Sep 2016||Mr. Lochan Keote, Subdivisonal Engineer , BSNL, Nagpur||3rd Year|
|Sr.No||Name of the Faculty||Topic of Guest Lecture||Date||Name of the Organization||Targeted Students (2nd/3rd/Final yr.)|
|1||Prof. Anish Goel||"Dynamic Power Analysis for FPGA Based Design and Image Acquisition using Text I/O in VHDL"||25th Nov. 2016||Department of Electronics Engineering, RCOEM, Nagpur.||Mtech Students and Faculties|
|2||Prof. AnishGoel||"IoT with Raspberry Pi Single Board Computer"||25th Nov. 2016||CSE &ETC department, GHRIET, Nagpur.||Mtech Students and Faculties|
|3||Prof.(Mrs) A.H.Harkare||Trends in FPGA/CPLD Design||23rd Sept 2016||SBJITMR||Final Year|
|4||Prof. Anish Goel||Higher Education Opportunities Abroad||30th Aug. 2016||Suresh Deshmukh College of Engineering, Wardha||2,3 and 4th year students|
Interaction with Outside World:
- Team of 8 Members of Electronics and Communication Department Comprising of 5 faculties and 3 students were invited as resource person for ISTE Approved Short Term Training Program on “FPGA Based Digital System Design with Application: Learning by Doing” Organized by Department of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, Deogiri Institute of Engineering and Management Studies, Aurangabad, 20-25 June 2016.
- IEEE Pune section has organized an IEEE student awareness contest-2015 on 23rd sept. 2015. Two Student teams of EC department had participated in the contest at Pune and they received two prizes viz, 1st prize of Rs. 10,000/- & 2nd prize of Rs. 7000/-. Each group also provided support fund of Rs. 450/- and travel grant of Rs. 1000/.
- Many of the faculty members of the department are regularly invited for delivering expert lectures, as session chair for National and International conferences etc.
- Students of the department are going for Internship project under the RGSTC-TIFAC scheme.
- RCOEM students attended a short course on Computer Networking at Northumbria University, Newcastle, U.K. from 20th May to 27th May 2015 conducted by Prof. Mike Fitzgerald. The complete tour was organized and coordinated by Prof. Anish Goel from EC department.
- RCOEM students visited UMASS Lowell, USA in June 2012 and undertook training on VLSI by a team of experienced resource persons headed by Prof. Kanti Prasad. Prof. Nitin Narkhede from EC department RCOEM organized and coordinated the complete tour.
Faculty & Students also visited “Sjywork Solution limited”, Boston, Loweell & “Nuclear Reactor Station” at UMASS, Lowel during the visit
- Department has received Rs. 15 Lakhs under MODROB from AICTE.
- Department has received a grant of 1.25 lakhs for ICCVGIVP 2009 from AICTE.
- Deapartment has received a grant of 1 lakh for ICCVGVIP -2009 from department of Information Technology, Govt of India.
- Deapartment has received a grant of Rs. 90,000/- from ISTE for STTP on “Advances in Coding and Communication: Algorithms and systems.”
The EC department successfully completed consultancy guided by Prof. Prasheel Thakre on project titled “50W LED Driver” with grant of Rs. 25,000/- by Rayon Illuminations & energy solutions Pvt. Ltd., Aurangabad.
- Students of the department have generated and published SCILAB coding book titled, ‘Modern Digital & Analog Communication System’ under the guidance of faculty. This book is available for download at http://scilab.in/textbook run/137
- Prior to autonomy, our students regularly brought Laurels to the department by securing top university ranks.
- Students participate in Intra-college and Inter-College, State level, National, International level Sports, literary and cultural Events and have secured top positions.
- Electronics and Communication department has many active NSS volunteers.
- Department was awarded with first Runner up Branch Cup in ‘RCOEM Annual Cultural Fest Pratishruti’ in 2014-15. It won Badminton cup both for men and women in event Pratishruti. Department also won the Pratishruti Branch Cup 2013 and Pratishruti Placement Cup in 2012.
Industry – Industries Visited By Faculty on 13th, 14th and 15th March, 2014.
- Graham Blowpack pvt ltd, Daman Industrial Area, Nani Daman, Daman – 396210
- Nilkamal Limited, Vasona, Silvassa (UT of D&NH)
- M Cables ltd, (Usha Martin), Survey No. 1/1/3, Chinchpada, Silvassa – 396 230
- International Packaging Products Pvt ltd, Survey No. 380/2, Dapada, Silvassa.
- Baumer Technologies India Pvt Ltd, Plot No. 34, Phase I, Gujrat Industrial Development Corporation, Vapi – 396 195 (Gujrat) .
The above mentioned industries have promised to carry out at their premises Internship to our students, Visit of the students during Summer/Winter vacation, Mentoring UG/PG Students’ projects.
|Sponsored Research Projects|
|S.No.||Financial Year||Name of Faculty (Principal Investigator)||Name of the Funding agency||Title of the Project||Sanctioned date||Amount Received(In Rupees)|
|1||2015-16||1. Dr. R.D.Raut||Amitec Electronics Ltd, New Delhi, India||Design of PSK systems in Cognitive Environment||04 April, 2016||Technical Support|
|2. Dr. R.D.Raut||Amitec Electronics Ltd, New Delhi, India||Design of FM System in Cognitive Environment||5 April, 2016||Technical Support|
|3. Prof. V.S. Lande||Unique Automation Pvt., Ltd., Nagpur||Design & building of high resolution Digital Voltmeter & Ammeter||11th May, 2015 to 11th July 2015||Rs. 20000/-|
|4. Prof. V.S. Lande||Sterling Education Systems, Hingna, MIDC, Nagpur||Computer Controlled Distillation Unit||12th May, 2015 to 11th July 2015||Rs. 20000/-|
|2013-14||Dr. R.D.Raut||Inotek Antenna Pvt., Ltd.||Design of Automatic Multifrequency selective Antenna||Technical Support|
|Sr.No||Name of the Laboratory||Special Features|
|1||Microprocessor & Electronic Workshop Laboratory||Lab View Software (Batch :M73X90641 ,10 -User) Multisim software ver-10 PCB Manifacturing Equipment|
|2||Fundamentals of Communication Engineering & Digital Communication Laboratory||Antenna Trainer ,Digital Storage Oscilloscope ,GSM Trainer, GPS Trainer ,COMMSIM-7 software,5-user Spectrum Analyzer 3.3Ghz with Tracking Generator MSA338TG LAN Trainer LAN-T-LAN Satellite Communication Trainer ,CDMA/DSS Trainer and mix signal WICOMM-T Trainer ,ISDN Trainer office Trainer Model:FALCON B-LINK-4 ANSYS Academic Teaching, HFSS package, 5-user, Fiber Optical Trainer, Network Simulator(Academic Version 7.1 ) 10-user, Satellite Communication Trainer|
|3||Project & Analog Circuit Laboratory||Blue Tooth Trainer CDMA Trainer Digital Oscilloscope -100Mhz EDA Tanner Tool KEIL compiler, 10 user.|
|4||Electronics Devices & Electronic Circuits Laboratory||Lab Veiw single user ORCAD: Orcad capture, Orcad Pspice AD, Orcad PCB editor, Spectra Router 5 User NI Elvis/ PCI-6251 Bundle|
|5||UHF & Digital Logic Design Laboratory||150MHz, 1GSA-1MB, Mixed signal Oscilloscope DSO-100MHz, Two Channel 1G/S DSO-100MHz, 400MSa/S, 2+16 channel Spectrum Analyzer 1 GHz Model No. HM5012-2 Gunn based Microwave bench MIC trainer kit Klystron based microwave bench LCD Projector and Screen Klystron based microwave bench Doppler RADAR Trainer kit Klystron based microwave bench|
|6||Digital System Design – HDL Laboratory & EC-Computer Center|
Average Package offered in Lakhs
Placement % (Students placed)
2014 (Shift I & II )
2015 (Shift I & II )
2016 (Shift I & II)
Placement and Higher Studies
Electronics & Communication Engineering students have best placement track record throughout the start of the department till date. Many students have bagged multiple offers from IT, Core and Dream Companies. Recruiters offer a good average starting package for these students as shown above. Many students also opt for higher studies at reputed institutes in India and abroad. Some alumnus of the department also run their own firms & organizations. Most of the alumnus of the department are presently holding higher positions and ranks in their current organization in India and abroad.
- Seventy four final year students have been placed in various companies like Infosys, Accenture, Capgemini,Persistent, Infocepts, Cybage, Igate Patni, L&T Infotech,NVIDIA Graphics Pvt. Ltd, Wipro Technologies, Wipro Tech (VLSI) etc.
We have strong ties with Alumni. Good alumni relations benefit alumni as well as the institution. Today, alumni relations are an important part of an institution's advancement activities for many reasons: Alumni are an institution's most loyal supporters. Alumni are great role models for current students and are often well placed to offer practical support to students as they start their careers.
|S.No.||Name of the Alumni Entrepreneur||Graduating year of Alumni||Name of the company incubated|
|1||Sarang Kuthe||2006||ASAP TECH. SOLUTION|
|2||Ankur Gupta||2007||Two Minds Technology Pvt Ltd|
|3||Rahul Kothari||2007||Atlantis Engineers (Construction Business)|
|6||Saurabh Agrawal Rajesh||2011||Partnership Business|
|7||Akash Hashia||2014||Avanti Learning Center|
|8||Gulshan Jain Kishor||2014||Owner of Firm|
|9||Adnan Ali||2007||Attrait Solutions|
|10||Rohit Gupta||2007||Attrait Solutions|
|11||Manish Gidwani||2007||Bloom Consulting Services|
|12||Suraj Motwani||2009||Entrepreneur - Mill/ Factory|
|13||Rishi Gupta||2009||Entrepreneur/ Skill Trainer|
|14||Pranav C Aloni||2012||Laser Automation & Engineer|
|15||Hanza Abid Husain Shakir||2013||Hardware and Toll Centre|
Alumni Interaction through Video Conferencing
Prof. (Mrs) AnkitaHarkare organized an interactive session with the Alumni for 2nd Year Electronics and Communication Engineering students on 1st October 2016.