About Department About Course Events/Activities Faculty Students Achievements Infrastructure Placements Alumni e-magazine
- An ability to apply knowledge of computing fundamentals and mathematics across disciplines.
- An ability to identify, formulate and implement complex computing solutions using principles of mathematics, computing and relevant domain knowledge.
- An ability to design, analyze and evaluate solutions for complex computing problems taking into account cultural, societal and environmental aspects.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, analyze and interpret data to provide valid conclusion.
- An ability to apply current techniques, skills and appropriate tools in various domains in the field of IT.
- An ability to understand professional ethics, legal and social issues along with the cyber regulations.
- An ability to engage in life-long learning and continuing professional development.
- Apply the understanding of management principles with computing knowledge to manage the projects in multidisciplinary environments as a dedicated team.
- To inculcate an ability to communicate effectively in written and verbal form to a variety of audiences about complex computing activities.
- An ability to understand the impact of local and global computing on individuals, organizations and society.
- An ability to apply the principles of teamwork, leadership and collaborations to function productively and professionally.
- An ability to develop oneself as an entrepreneur in the software domain through innovative approach to benefit the society at large.
Programme Educational Objectives
- To provide students with sound foundation of computer fundamentals, core computer knowledge, techniques, tools and skills from mathematics required to solve problems in computer application.
- To provide students with the knowledge of system development life cycle (SDLC) so that they can create computing solutions for various fields of IT and able to understand the importance of environmental, social, professional and ethical issues.
- To provide exposure to emerging technologies, professional and ethical attitude, effective communication skills, adequate training and opportunities to work as part of a team in multidisciplinary projects and adapt to current industry trends by engaging in lifelong learning.