HOD - Humanities
- Academician, researcher, environment conservationist, public speaker, hobbyist wildlife photographer and Ornithologist.
- Has Ph.D. in Environmental Economics that was funded by Indiana University, USA through SHODH.
- Worked in over 20 research projects on natural resource management as a full time researcher for seven years.
- Awarded two gold medals in MA Economics.
- Awarded Research and Writing fellowship by University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, USA.
- Has over 40 national and international journal publications, chapters in edited books and research paper presentations.
- Has authored 2 books, edited one, and formatted one. Granted 1 IPR.
- As on October 2022, has 135 citations on Google Scholar, 50 on Scopus, and 19 on Web of Science.
- Has 26 years of work experience of industry, research, and teaching.
- Recognized Ph.D supervisor by RTMNU
- Founded REEF the environment club of RCOEM in 2012 and mentored it till Sept. 2019.
- Won Wipro’s international Earthian award in 2015 with REEF.
- Has international training in natural resource management from South Asian Network for Development and Environmental Economics (SANDEE) and International Forestry Resources and Institutions (IFRI)
- Wildlife photographs clicked by her have been published in Tadoba Coffee Table book by Sanctuary Asia.